PDA

View Full Version : SWAP: SMB 5"cat for 3" cat with centre muffler

michihana
22-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi all,

as the title states I want swap my SMB 5" cat for 3" car with center muffler cos I find the 5" to be a bit loud for my liking... The cat has been on the car for 2 months, car hasn't been driven much... Looking for a 3" Cat with muffler in ideally near new or good condition.

Let me know,

Thanks

HH

michihana
24-08-2011, 05:53 PM
anyone?

LunacyFD
25-08-2011, 11:06 PM
i might have what your looking for but i am in Adelaide lol plus i havnt looked at the cat and mid muf yet since the engine been out at boostworxs and me working away from home , but it said in the fast fours mag its a full HKS system ie 13b twinturbo dump,mid,end. i need the 5" cat due to a 20B install. i want to keep the end muf tho.

michihana
27-08-2011, 11:27 AM
i might have what your looking for but i am in Adelaide lol plus i havnt looked at the cat and mid muf yet since the engine been out at boostworxs and me working away from home , but it said in the fast fours mag its a full HKS system ie 13b twinturbo dump,mid,end. i need the 5" cat due to a 20B install. i want to keep the end muf tho.

maybe you can get someone to check for you to see if the cat has a muffler as well. my goal is to lower the noise for my car. I'm located in Sydney

thanks
Hans