PDA

View Full Version : [FS FD RX7] FS Mazda Rx7 Aus Spec 480hp Mint Con

RX7
23-02-2012, 09:07 AM
This is a much regretable sale. Selling due to funding my first house purchase..
Ive spent alot of money on this car over the years to where it is now..
To be breif it has 62000kms on the clock it hardly gets driven and 4000kms since the rebuilt..Over all the car is in mint show room conditon, its always maintained and polished and garaged and never been driven in the rain its whole life, under the car is still as new..It also has gps tracker alarm system installed.I have $60k plus of recipts that also come with the sale..PLEASE NOTE i will only sell to someone that is going to take care of it not some young kid that thinks its cool to have a rx7 and thrash it i didnt take care of it all those years to come to that...Comes with RXHEVN plates

PRICE:EOI at the moment

To much to list specs as followed:

MAKE
Series 6 rx7

ENGINE
Series 6 13B turbo

ENGINE SPEC’S
Dowelled
RS turbo port
Competition rotor bearings
Clearanced rotors
Competition stationary gears
Polished, linished, balanced and cross drilled eccentric shaft
Extrude & Honed intake manifold

INDUCTION
Garret to4z turbo,
Turbosmart Pro 48mm gate & Supersonic BOV
GReddy intake elbow
RS front mount intercooler
SMB full exhaust system

ECU
Haltech E11v2, Haltech boost controller solenoid

DIFFERENTIAL
Kaaz 1.5-way LSD, 4.11 diff ratio

WHEELS/TYRES
20inch Starcorp Kaotic rims

PERFORMANCE
480hp @ the wheels

ACHIEVEMENTS
HOt4s Feature - No.159

1bigfella
23-02-2012, 09:23 AM
I think a price would be handy mate. Nice clean ride with some great performance numbers. Good job, such a shame to sell, but we all come to that fork in the road sometime in our lives....:)

Jase

Rotary Wolf
23-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Clean unit one of the cleanest single set ups i have seen .

RX7
23-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the kind comments guys,The pics dont do it real justice,and yeah its a real shame but i have to sell i have no choice

SLYTHR
24-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Very nice car mate, pretty amazing condition, i remember seeing it in hot4s. Not sure how many people are willing to spend 45k on an FD, but i'm sure it's worth it to the right person, good luck :)