PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Blue 2000 S8 RS.

hunty
13-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Mazda RX 7 RS 2000 model series 8, manual, JDM/import

being an RS it has bigger brakes and a little bit more power

the car has done 64,446kms and is in good condition

it has 3inch exhaust and a fibreglass origin front bar and body kit apart from that its standard

new plugs, leads, filters, oil, near new swaybar and mounts

just had the road worthy done will come with the certificate for the buyer

has some small cracks in the front bar and a vacuum leak but still runs well

these go for alot more than im asking but its just sitting going to waste so someone should enjoy it
its on ebay but i would rather sell it on here so i don't get all the stupid questions
i would like $17,000 because of the leaks and the front bar being cracked i know its worth more but i really need the cash more

hunty
18-01-2013, 07:08 PM
just a little extra info, the exhaust is stainless steel
and the vacuum problem is intermittant which, because of all the info on here leads me to beleave its more one of the solinoids dying rather than a leak.
also only the idle is effected which is more annoying than anything

don't let the price make you think it's a POS i'm a first year and need the money more than the toys

ezakimak
22-01-2013, 09:58 AM
What's the best way to get in contact. I'd like to take a look at it?

Regards Ryan

hunty
23-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Pm's good but if you want direct contact with me my phone number is 0423126388. Oh and forgot to mention the rx7 has no rego so i'll be happy to let people test drive it but it will be on you if your caught.

hunty
21-02-2013, 08:00 PM
price drop $16,500...
And there's no vacuum leak the TPS was stuffed causing all the problems with idle and hunting. Another tps will come with the car i haven't had time to put it in yet

Gomez
21-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Under all that crap there lies a good car, I'm sure.

This is not a lot of money. The price allows for plenty of OEM bumper purchases, incl paint.

All you need to do now is to post the VIN so that I can confirm this FD's "RSness" and help you along with the sale.

hunty
21-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks gomez you accually have done the vin check...your the one that told me it was an RS lol when it stops raining i will repost so everyone can see

hunty
21-02-2013, 10:13 PM
ok taken from my post in identifying s8's
Originally Posted byhunty
hi gomez and others, i bought a blue 2000 model rx7, im a little embarassed to say but thats all i know about it (impluse buy always wanted an rx7). the previous owner didn't know anything.anyway could you guys tell me what i have the vin is 6U90000FD3S505119. i know from reading here it's a series 5? and the letters and numbers before the FD is from the gov.thanks, andrew.

It's not a series V, it's a version V (there's a big difference!).You are one of those guys that stubs his toe on a rock, only to find out its a bloody gold nugget.Your FD is a March 2000 RS....the best of the FD's. More power, twin oil coolers, bigger brakes, bigger wheels, etc.
You owe me a beer....

Gomez
21-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Ah yes, I remember you now :)

Edit: You still owe me that beer.

hunty
30-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Rx7's gone thanks all who inquired i ended up swapping it for some american iron