PDA

View Full Version : FS: E BOOST 2. AS NEW with CARBON GAUGE CUP

bad bathurst r.
06-05-2009, 01:08 PM
hi fellas i have a heap of bits from my old show car lying around al near new .

ITEM e boost 2 40psi model with autometer carbon fiber gauge cup and boost soleniod and some turbosmart 5mm silicon line with all the t pieces it cost all up $850 new used it for 2months on the car i want $450 for the lot and as i said its as new or will consider a swap for some thing cool

More than just a boost controller, e-Boost2 puts you in total control of your turbocharger.
With a host of features and state-of-the-art software, e-Boost2 is the one accessory all owners of turbocharged cars should have! Easy to use, yet technologically advanced, e-Boost2 is equally at home in a street-going vehicle as it is in a top-level race car

Total Control at your fingertips!

The e-Boost2 has just undergone its first major update. More than just a face-lift, the update addresses a number of suggestions and feedback contributed by racers, workshops and street-level users since its launch in April 2005.
NEW – Boost On Demand feature allows the user to select a boost group for a preset amount of time.
An instant overtaking power at a touch of a button!
NEW – redesigned User Interface helps in navigating through the menus.
NEW – bezel and face design featuring larger, easier to use function buttons.

PLUS…
• Factory Preset Mode provides beginners with an easy start-up option.
• Advanced User Mode unlocks up to 6 alternate boost mapping functions.
Presets for FWD, RWD, AWD, Bike and Drag racing needs.
• Gear-based Boost Mapping lets you set a different boost for each gear!
• Adjustable Boost Levels can also be mapped against TIME or RPM.
• Fully programmable auxilary output controls water spray, methanol or nitrous injection
• RPM Compensation Feature eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM
• Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall function monitors boost and RPM.
• Programmable Display can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI
• Gate Pressure function eliminates wastegate creep
• Accurate Display to within +/-0.5% of full scale making it an ideal Boost Gauge!
• Programmable, audible warning alarm
• Integrated input for optional shift/warning lights