PDA

View Full Version : FS: [VIC] Blue 2000 S8 RS FD RX7.

vinnytang
15-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been debating this for the last week and have decided to put the FD up for sale. My plan was to hold onto it for a while but the prices of one of my all time favourite cars, the BMW E30 M3, have been skyrocketing recently so I think I'll have to secure one now before it's too late. It's a shame as I was only starting to get used to the FD, to be honest I haven't even given it a good drive yet.

Some of you may know I got this off another forum member Hunty earlier this year through a trade, since them I've put less than 1,000 k's on it, installed a koyo radiator, Re-Amemiya AST, Trust SMIC, Power FC (tuned by Maztech) and added a few other bits such as a Trust gear knob. It also has A-Tech 17" wheels, 3" full exhaust and other goodies. Tyres have plenty of grip on them.

It had a horrid Origin kit on it when I received it, because of a slow speed traffic jam bumper kiss (Punt Road + Peak Hour + Rain = Bad time) I received a genuine Mazda Series 8 bumper, reo and lip courtesy of Shannons. I also replaced and painted the rear bumper too but left the Origin sideskirts and I felt they would match with a rear diffuser (was on the cards). The rear wing and wiper has been shaved off by a previous owner, privacy glass is a nice RS special.

It's a verifed 2000 RS with 66k's, drives nice, compression is good (Maztech tested), interior is clean and paint is nice. I'm asking for $24,500ono for the car with rego till May 2014. You could drive as is, I would lower the car and add a diffuser and would consider the car finished. Please do not hesitate to call or PM in regards to the car. Car is located in Northcote, Victoria. As much as it sucks seeing this thing go, I cannot wait to see the box fenders of an E30 M3 every morning!

vinnytang
15-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Oh and my number is o4o4oo3o38

vinnytang
02-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Price dropped 23k. Also replaced shaved hatch with one with original wipers and s8 spoiler, has factory privacy tint too. Also have CarFacts sheet too to prove of clear history.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDUyWDgwMA==/z/z88AAOxyTkJSS3d3/$T2eC16J,!wsE9suw)zD1BSS3d2r,!g~~48_20.JPG

vinty
02-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi Vinnytang!

I didnt realise that it was your FD! i sent you a msg on ebay just now but i guess i'll ask you again here :)

Are you willing to sell me your koyo radiator, Re-Amemiya AST, Trust SMIC, Power FC ?
Please:) ?