PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 FD RX7 Type R project car.

OwnageFd
03-03-2014, 12:26 PM
After much deliberation, I've decided to put the fd up for sale, in the hope that someone with a little more passion than I will enjoy this car as much/if not more than I have.

It's a black 1999 type R that was taken off of the road roughly two years ago because of a water seal failure. After putting the car in the shed, my step father and I decided to rebuild it ourselves. We pulled the motor out, stripped it and had it extend ported by Greg at Mildrens. Since then I've been accumulating parts for it, and in doing so have started to prioritise other things in my life over the fd. It would be a sad waste for it to sit there for a couple more years, so I figure that someone out there might like to either finish it how it is, or put a more menacing 13b in there and put it on the track.

All original chassis and engine parts will be included in the sale, and like I said there are a host of other goodies that I am happy to include for a fair price.

The car is located in Adelaide, if you would like to have a look or more information, please pm. As an indication of its condition, I'm asking for around the 15k mark, but all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks.

Gomez
03-03-2014, 02:50 PM
FWIW, you'd be much better off selling the other parts seperately.

I recommend you start threads for the extras...

jonathanjeffries
04-03-2014, 10:07 AM
FWIW, you'd be much better off selling the other parts seperately.

I recommend you start threads for the extras...

Yep,

What lovely special aftermarket parts does it have? :)

OwnageFd
04-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks Gomez,

Not sure if a prospective buyer would want to bundle them in, and I'm not in a great rush to sell, so I thought I would leave that up to whoever might be interested. Also, I don't want a million people asking if I will part with this bit and that until it is clear what is happening with the car.

However, for a potential buyers' interests, a brief list includes:

-Trust/Airinx racing pod filters
-ReAmemiya aluminium ast
-JunBL cat-back exhaust
-Momo 'Gotham' steering wheel with boss kit
-ReAmemiya replica rear c/f diffuser
-Feed style replica c/f side skirts
-Apexi power fc
-Direct Clutch services/Exedy heavy duty organic single plate clutch
-Rotary Aviation gasket kit and apex seals
-Dual gauge pillar pod
-Aftermarket headlight covers.

jonathanjeffries
05-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Thanks Gomez,

Not sure if a prospective buyer would want to bundle them in, and I'm not in a great rush to sell, so I thought I would leave that up to whoever might be interested. Also, I don't want a million people asking if I will part with this bit and that until it is clear what is happening with the car.

However, for a potential buyers' interests, a brief list includes:

-Trust/Airinx racing pod filters
-ReAmemiya aluminium ast
-JunBL cat-back exhaust
-Momo 'Gotham' steering wheel with boss kit
-ReAmemiya replica rear c/f diffuser
-Feed style replica c/f side skirts
-Apexi power fc
-Direct Clutch services/Exedy heavy duty organic single plate clutch
-Rotary Aviation gasket kit and apex seals
-Dual gauge pillar pod
-Aftermarket headlight covers.

If time comes to part with these items you can put me down for the Feed style sideskirts and PowerFC (if it is for a version5) :)