PDA

View Full Version : NLA: [NSW] Buddy Club P1 wheels.

spoolrx7
26-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Up for sale are my Buddy club P1's.

19x8 +38 front 235/35/19 kuhmo 80%
19x9 +38 rear 265/30/19 Nankang 40%

Did not scrub anywhere on my vehicle. Are being held at my tyre fitter in Marrickville NSW for inspection/pick-up.

$1,300.00

Gomez
26-03-2014, 06:34 PM
"I got suspended from the forum for about a month because I commented in a post where they started another anti Marcus page. I simply questioned what the fascination is with a guy that has not been active on the forum for years. They were going on about him tampering with speedos etc. this is no news to me as I'm an auto elec. and have witnessed plenty of this in the car game. So I told them why don't they start up a thread about every car yard as they have all done it and give this one guy (Marcus) a break. I got told that I must be a Marcus supporter and later I could not log in for around a month"

Like I said before you sent this to Raffmeister, I HAVE (....note the capitals, Raff/Elizabeth) started threads on EVERY SINGLE CARYARD THAT WINDS BACK ODOMETERS.

And it's not "another" anti-Marcus thread.....there is just the one. I can make another if that makes you happy. Marcus gets no break, he just gets heat...as much as I can muster.

If you don't like it, I can delete this thread and you can join the others on Gumtree.

Cheers.

Deceptikhon
26-03-2014, 09:19 PM
its Dumbtree, Steve.

Dumbtree.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Typical behaviour. Voice your opinion and get flamed. Maybe I should have kept it secret. Do as you will almighty. Childish behaviour dude.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the thread troll as well. A pm would have served the same, but well, you know how it goes on here. So lets have it out publicly again champ.

It doesn't matter whether or not you told me you had other threads on the topic, fact is you suspended me for voicing my opinion. I've screen shotted all this and will make sure I make a point of it on social media to give you the exposure you so well desire. I also appreciate the threat again to remove my thread from here.

Thank you Steve.

Deceptikhon
27-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Some of us have real friends and family in our lives and don't feel the need for social media, me being one of them. Could you please post your arguments here so people like me can see also?

Thanks.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 04:33 PM
where did you blow in from? what arguments, did i start one? Either way if i post them on here ill get banned champ.

if i trolled anyones thread like this it would be game on. so how about you guys back off. then again it's a moderator who started this. good going guys, adding to your credibility I see.

Deceptikhon
27-03-2014, 04:52 PM
where did you blow in from? what arguments, did i start one?

Where did I blow in from? ya mum prolapse anus? I dunno... this is a forum thought I'd say hello.

Argument? Sorry I was assuming, my bad. You seem to be getting emotional and threatening to expose someone to an audience via social media or traditional Indian smoke signals would make most people think that maybe there's some drama to be had.

If someones a crook then I'd like to know about it too, So I was simply asking if you have dirt on anyone if you could please post it here as I don't have access to facebook. PM me if you have too but don't attack me for stopping to see what the fuss is about.

Stretch
27-03-2014, 05:14 PM
C'mon fellas,
lets all take a step backwards on this and let old mate try and sell his wheels. Im sure theres no need for us to threaten each other with facebook this and bullcrap that. Spool-, good luck with the sale, nice wheels (I dont mind these and at one stage considered buying a set) but maybe distance yourself from Marcus and the Cock-eaters as they have no friends here,
Stretch
Good Luck with sale.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Mature forum. Let's see how the mods deal with this behaviour??

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 05:45 PM
BTW decepticon my mother has passed, thanks for the comment mate.

Deceptikhon
27-03-2014, 06:23 PM
If your mother has indeed passed I apologise for the above comment.

Gomez
27-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the thread troll as well. A pm would have served the same, but well, you know how it goes on here. So lets have it out publicly again champ.

It doesn't matter whether or not you told me you had other threads on the topic, fact is you suspended me for voicing my opinion. I've screen shotted all this and will make sure I make a point of it on social media to give you the exposure you so well desire. I also appreciate the threat again to remove my thread from here.

Thank you Steve.

If I was 14 and had a Facebook account I'd care. However I'm not, I don't, so my care factor is subzero. Go spare on there. Your time here is limited and can be measured in minutes, so take another screenshot now.

There are former members of this forum who are former members for a very good reason. Those reasons vary, and in the main are not publicly aired. Some like Marcus and the Admin of that FB page, Raffmeister, are banned for clearly obvious reasons. The fact that there are people that continue to support them regardless and bad mouth this forum at the same time is odd to me, to say the least. Especially when those same people continue to visit the forum we provide and make use of its features, info, and then post FS threads!!

There is not a single member of the Mod team who thinks like you do....that because others wind back odometers its okay if someone from Granville does it. You chose to contribute to a forum (the Facebook page) whose stated aim is to cause this forum harm.

As a result I'm afraid your time here has now come to an end.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Thank you Steve.

spoolrx7
27-03-2014, 07:33 PM
C how no one is allowed to have a voice here.

Gomez
27-03-2014, 07:37 PM
You can have a voice, as long as you're part of the band.

You've chosen to shit in the guitar case, so you're out.

Deceptikhon
27-03-2014, 07:39 PM
You can have a voice, as long as you're part of the band.

You've chosen to shit in the guitar case, so you're out.

well said. bravo.