PDA

View Full Version : SWAP: Evo VIII for an FD3S RX7.

andy
23-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Wanted: Mazda FD3S RX7
Extra Info: Chassis MUST be straight (no accident damage), and fully eligable for NSW Rego - all other conditions considered
Contact Details: via PM here
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: To be arranged

I'm after a straight swap or cash my way for a FD3S RX7 (no other cars considered). The Evo needs work done to it, as it's had an animal scratch the paint work and glass, it's also missing the boot lining and stone tray.

The paint work damage is only noticable close up from the right angle. The glass is noticable from within the car but does not effect driving the car.

Car is a basic Evo VIII 2003 with KW Clubsport Coilovers, full 3inch exhaust and a flash tune to 207awkw.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... 30&sdmvc=1

Pictures on carsales are current condition and as is with the paintwork damage.

What I want :
A clean, straight no accident damage FD3S. Will consider trades + cash my way or straight swaps. Interior not important. FD's with blown engines considered (obviously the whole package is considered.. ie computer it comes with, suspension fitted, etc, etc).

If anyone knows where my old car is, I'd be seriously interested.

jonathanjeffries
24-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Link to vehicle isn't working

jamie231
24-04-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm not interested in any way, but just FYI the link you have posted takes me to a landcruiser. might want to fix that ?

melindarotary
24-04-2014, 05:08 PM
keep dreaming ppppfffftttt good going fd for an evo ha that's funny

andy
24-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Oh. Hi, Melinda.

From Queensland are we, thats nice...

Okay, having bought and sold a FD3S previously, I know a little bit about the market. There are plenty of RX7's which would move for $15k, even less. If you read my ad it's pretty simple.

*If you have an FD with shit paint and interior and a stock engine, that hasn't been crashed - I'm interested if you would like to swap.

*If you have a FD with decent paint and interior and a blown engine, that hasn't had an accident - I'm interested if you would like to swap.

It's not realistic anymore to think every FD3S is worth $35k... They aren't sorry, they are a fragile enthuist aging sports car.

Maybe stay out of other peoples classified ads might be better for you.

Ad for those interesed...
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Lancer-2003/SSE-AD-2608397/?Cr=6&sdmvc=1

Suprspt
24-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Have a doctor mate who works at Richmond RAAF, if you have any details on where the car was kept, he possibly can get some leads. Seems to be a lot of rev-heads on base.

andy
25-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Hey Bill...

I'm pretty sure the car has moved on from RAAF Richmond, I think it was due for a V8 conversion at Ric's, but the car then appeared on gumtree for sale via a dealer (poor car:()... The last I've heard, and this is unconfirmed, is its living down in Woollongong, with a V8 doing some drifting.

I can kinda confirm the story to gumtree, but after that it's gone.

RE.
25-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I'll just grab my glasses and re read this post...