PDA

View Full Version : Problems accessing the forum

Stretch
05-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Gday All,
Some of us have recently (last 5-6 days) had problems accessing the forum. I had a lot of difficulties (using Telstra) last weekend though I found I could still access the forum fine with mobile data via TPG. Ive also found that resetting the modem allowed me to connect via the Telstra home wifi.

If you've experienced any problems accessing this forum, or if you still are, please post and tell us about it so the computer literate mods (not me) can have a go at sorting the problem.
Please let us know
1. When you've had the trouble
2. Any error messages eg cloudflare etc
3. Whos your internet provider, and is it via home or mobile internet

cheers,

Stretch

Babalouie
05-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Ok here on PC, but the Tapatalk app seems to be stuffed

gav240z
05-05-2016, 12:10 PM
I had trouble last night (8:30 maybe?), internet provider is Internode and it was from home where I had the problem. It was ok at work earlier in the day.

I am also using a proxy service called unblock-us.com which could add another spanner in the works for my home connection.

Mgoldbe1
05-05-2016, 03:35 PM
I've had no troubles from home (TPG ADSL) or Work (Singapore) accessing the Forum.

Black Talon
05-05-2016, 07:37 PM
1. When you've had the trouble. Now, being since 5pm today till now. It actually started happening last night some time. The site has been pretty random for the last week or so.
2. Any error messages eg cloudflare etc. Browser simply times out. No Cloudflare or anything like that.
3. Whos your internet provider, and is it via home or mobile internet. TPG for home, and Telstra for mobile.

Neither my home connection or my mobile will access this site at the moment. I had to open a VPN through another country before it would load at all.

I have even tried using Internet Explorer with no luck. Tis borked bad.

I may have a computer issue, but I have tried deleting all the history and cookies. I have rebooted the modem. I have even gone so far as to run a full malware scan and a virus scan, and then a full System Restore to a month ago. Nothing has helped.

I have now updated the firmware in my modem... nope.
I had been running the free Google DNS servers as the default connection, so I set that to the regular automatic TPG ones... nope
I have even tried Google Chrome (a much hated web browser)... nope.

Nothing works through my TPG connection unless I use the VPN through a different country.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is a Windows Update. Maybe this is an issue, but I don't see how. Last time I did one of these was about a 2 months ago.

Peter
06-05-2016, 12:08 AM
I've had the same issues using Android over wifi. ISP Telstra ADSL. All other internet access continued to work.

wjp005
19-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Still getting this fairly frequently

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/be26ee7752a1e8bc458b2f7805343f9c.jpg

Telstra, NBN, iPhone 6 Plus

rexhvn
19-05-2016, 01:34 PM
I've been struggling to get into the site at work all morning as per James...

Black Talon
19-05-2016, 05:12 PM
I just encountered the same Cloudflare page on my TPG ADSL2+.