PDA

View Full Version : WTB rx7 FD shell/FD with blown motor

SkEdY
17-07-2009, 01:57 PM
hi all
Im on the lookout for a Fd shell with no drivetrain or one with a blown motor. It MUST be registerable!
Let me no what you have! good bodywork and a nice interior would be awesome but not a must. preferably in Vic but im willing to travel for the right car
thanks
Daniel

Craysus
17-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Hmmmmm...tempting...

I could sell my engine package etc...all seperately...and then sell my shell..

How much are you thinking of offering for a straight, clean 1998 Aus Spec series 7 shell?

Has basically everything immaculate on the inside.

Has all other parts you could ever dream of as well..(More spent under the bonnet than what a spirit R costs for example..)

Could be tempted to part it all out..

SkEdY
17-07-2009, 03:37 PM
yeah i would be interested in your car craysus. It would be a bit hard with you being in NSW but im sure i could work something out! as i am in Vic.
ill pm you my email. could you send me an email with a few photos and the mods that would come with the shell.

I really dont know how much i am looking at for a shell so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am new to the whole rx7 game as im coming from a mostly nissan background!

cheers

SkEdY
24-07-2009, 12:11 PM
anyone? still looking! if anyone knows of one thats just sitting at a workshop that would be good to hear aswell!

SkEdY
30-07-2009, 02:11 PM
someone must know something about an fd thats lying around collecting dust!!!! i have cash ready and waiting!