PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rx7 Series 8 2001 model

D34THROW
10-09-2009, 07:04 PM
I plan to sale my car now because i got other line up project on the way and need to fly off to oversea to check it out. The car is in the workshop at the moment, new custom wide body GT and few other extra things. The car body and interior nearly finish, you can choose the colour what you want to paint. If you want to know more about the car can just pm me.... Only for serious buyer only, No time waster!!!!... Price can be negotiable without the new parts and im willing to swap and cash my way. Can show me what you got, as long they are stock standard so my sister can use it for daily. As for the price can offer me. As long is reasonable.... Im willing to let go cheap, but not crazy cheap because im not planning to lost so much :p:

Big Hugh Ness
11-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Pics, man. Get 'em up here! Would like to see your custom body. No, not yours, your cars' :)

D34THROW
11-09-2009, 03:06 PM
This is the only picture i got, still abit more to do on the body because the wheels was 2~3 inch stick out so have to make it wider abit, hehehehe....:D

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u98/Etuned_album/CIMG2957.jpg

Big Hugh Ness
11-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Man, get a load of the fat arse on that thing. That beast needs to go on a diet :D. Seriously, quite an interesting project you have there. What is it running, etc?

D34THROW
11-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Man, get a load of the fat arse on that thing. That beast needs to go on a diet :D. Seriously, quite an interesting project you have there. What is it running, etc?

The engine i already sold it to my friend. Going to leave the engine stock in there, so is easy to sale and dont have to much hassle with the defect from the police :D

D34THROW
14-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Willing to sale it for lest than 40k without some of the new parts, this will be cheap in the market for what have i done to the car. Can throw me a offer.... :D

D34THROW
22-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Price drop 38k, the body will get done for you, interior and veilside rims also with that price. Those extra parts will come with it. The only thing you have to paid is painting. Can throw me a reasonable offer if you all want the extra parts. Im willing to let go it cheap in the market..:nod:

D34THROW
11-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Offer considered now, price 35k. Throw me a offer who are interested.

D34THROW
15-10-2009, 07:54 PM
What price you guys think i should let go with this car if this your car? So far got alot of offer but the price is just abit shock when they offer :D

Gomez
15-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Bit hard to price it.

I'm not even sure what you're selling with this advert. Is it a roller, is it stripped, what mods, what new parts??

Is it registered?

D34THROW
15-10-2009, 08:12 PM
The car is register, engine stock like a rock. Just got 7 Defi gauges, trust intercooler, hks blowvalve, re amemiya head light, veilside rims and diffuser. As for the interior are strip at the moment because they dont want to put them on till the car is painted, etc like door panel, dash and the roof inside of the car. They dont want to make it dirty. The new parts most of them sold already like the bride seats for the front, the soundsystem and the spare engine.

Big Hugh Ness
16-10-2009, 07:08 AM
**deleted**

SkEdY
16-10-2009, 05:12 PM
if i was id just finish it then sell it...
Its just a coat of paint away from getting you a decent price

Rotary Wolf
16-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Your highest price would be achieved in completing your car Yourself , the guys who are prepared to complete this type of unfinished project will want to pick it up at a whosesale price .

Completion will see you get more moneys IMHO :)

D34THROW
16-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Don't be offended, not meant as a reflection of the work you have put into your car, but in all honesty if someone handed me that picture of your car and said: "make an offer" I would have rattled off a sub 10000 dollar figure.

If you are serious about selling, you need to hit us up with more pics.

Lol.... yeah the car is advertised on carsales. I see how it goes with one of this guy who are interested, he want to buy it for 30k without the wheels and swap with his 2 cars and cash my way. So im still thinking about it, not sure if i need 2 cars...:D

Your highest price would be achieved in completing your car Yourself , the guys who are prepared to complete this type of unfinished project will want to pick it up at a whosesale price .

Completion will see you get more moneys IMHO :)

Yeah i know what you mean, i was thinking about that but i think is better to let the buyer choose the colour themself. Im pretty sure most of the ppl who are interested the car they always see if the colour is their choice :D

D34THROW
28-10-2009, 06:25 AM
Oki price drop now 30k for quick sale without the extra parts, is my lost for what i have spend on it. If not because i got other car to do, i wont let go for that price. Got a few buyer but so far they cant be able to get the finance and not enough cash....

XTRMN8
28-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Do you have more photos of it, and the wheels?

XTRMN8
31-10-2009, 02:22 AM
How much for the wheels?
And what sort of modification do you need to do to fit them on?

Cheers

D34THROW
31-10-2009, 04:45 AM
How much for the wheels?
And what sort of modification do you need to do to fit them on?

Cheers

The wheels took me a while to get it, i got it for 6k+ with new tires. You just need wide body to fit this wheels :D, dont need any modification. They are straight fit :)

XTRMN8
31-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Ok, i was thinking more along the lines of some super guard flaring!
So are the whhels for sale, and if so how much? I have looked around for them to buy but cant seem to find any.

Cheers

D34THROW
31-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Ok, i was thinking more along the lines of some super guard flaring!
So are the whhels for sale, and if so how much? I have looked around for them to buy but cant seem to find any.

Cheers

The wheels not for sale at the moment because whoever buy the car i want to see they want the wheels anot. If i sale it will be around $5500 with new tires on it. It took me nearly 7 months to find them from oversea last yr. Yeah if you plan to do your guard flaring than shouldnt have problem fitting them on.

BigWillieStyles
31-10-2009, 08:14 AM
I saw this on ausrotary, you should just finish it or atleast paint it and you will get a price closer to what you want.

D34THROW
31-10-2009, 10:34 AM
I saw this on ausrotary, you should just finish it or atleast paint it and you will get a price closer to what you want.

Yeah i been thinking about it. If i still got it by end of this yr, i have decide to finish it and build a new engine for it again than sale it. Thinking going to paint them in white and black 2 tone, see how it goes end of the yr. Going to spend more money on it, headed-headed :(. Got a few buyer interested to swap and cash but they cant be able to get finance the rest of the money.

XTRMN8
31-10-2009, 07:55 PM
The wheels not for sale at the moment because whoever buy the car i want to see they want the wheels anot. If i sale it will be around $5500 with new tires on it. It took me nearly 7 months to find them from oversea last yr. Yeah if you plan to do your guard flaring than shouldnt have problem fitting them on.

Fair enough, but if you do end up selling the wheels, let me know i will definatley take them. Got any recomendations on where i could get a set?

D34THROW
01-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Fair enough, but if you do end up selling the wheels, let me know i will definatley take them. Got any recomendations on where i could get a set?

Yeah thats cool, i will let you know coming this week after i speak to the guy who interested the car. My friend from New York got it for me. I will ask my friend an see if theres any veilside rims for sale...

D34THROW
09-11-2009, 02:05 AM
{{{sold}}}