PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BNR Turbos

fd3s-yo
30-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Hey all,

I have a suspicious feeling that my turbos are goneskies. I dont want to go single anymore due to legality issues.

If anybody has a set of twins of interests let me know!

Thanks.

wjp005
30-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Rix is selling some mate: http://www.fdrx7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2531

Daffodil
30-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi ya would you be interested in getting your twins Hi-Flowed if you are pm me il give you a mates ph number who would happen to be one of the best in the business with turbos and rebuilding & modding them ;)

ras
30-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Rix is selling some mate: http://www.fdrx7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2531

yeah but hes asking 2350pounds, which works out to pretty damn expensive in aussie dollar, heck i'm pretty sure after the conversion it works out more expensive then buying them brand spanking new :D

you could try revolution turbochargers, i think they're around the 4k mark for the twins.

fd3s-yo
01-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Daff PM sent

Rix is abit out of my league - thats baller zone!

Rix
01-10-2009, 10:09 AM
yeah but hes asking 2350pounds, which works out to pretty damn expensive in aussie dollar, heck i'm pretty sure after the conversion it works out more expensive then buying them brand spanking new :D

you could try revolution turbochargers, i think they're around the 4k mark for the twins.

They are brand spanking new :)

Plus mine includes the entire twin turbo assembly, not just the turbo pack itself. Bryan's price on the site is just the base price. There are additional charges because you are not sending him a core in exchange, he also has to buy a new Y Pipe so this adds around $400 USD total + shipping of $200 USD + VAT/Duty so your looking at around $3000 USD

Mine is the ENTIRE assembly. Ported Intake Pipes, Ported Gaskets, Ported Y Pipe, Ported Manifold. I will guarantee these turbo's, with the right supporting mods, will make 500hp+ @ 1.3bar & Bryan had them polished for me too :gavel:

Just to throw it in>>>These were custom built for me as BNR's Euro Distributor