ras
17-03-2009, 10:43 PM
HI guys,
For sale: mazdaspeed catback
Item Condition: Used
Price and price conditions: $175, price drop, now only $100
Contact Details: pm me or reply on this thread
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup only
Extra Info: got my used mazdaspeed catback exhaust for sale. little bit scratched and needs a good polish. Has a very good deep sound to it, genuine mazdaspeed and at $175 will not disappoint.
Reason for selling: so i can buy alex.hay's semislicks :D
pictures: None at the moment. can put up at request of buyer.

ras
21-03-2009, 12:33 PM
wow i can't believe how hard it is to sell a mazdaspeed catback....... My new SMB is arriving on MOnday and I don't want this just sitting around, big price drop $100. surely someone wants a spare exhaust in case they get defected or something.

ras
11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
sigh.... $75, come and get it. genuine mazdaspeed catback! sounds great!:rolleyes:

WANKEL
11-04-2009, 04:15 PM
will you post man?? if so I'll buy it!! do you have a vid of what it sounds like??

SpiritA
11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
sigh.... $75, come and get it. genuine mazdaspeed catback! sounds great!:rolleyes:

Ras, I'm interested. Check your PM.

Quasio
11-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Wahts it look like? isit just a cannon type? or twin pipe? isit loud? i'd be interested too, but i'm in melb so u'll have to post.

3" or 3.5"?

actually found this.. does it look and sound like this?
YouTube - MAZDA SPEED Sports Sound Muffler Type2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0dcPQ5abhg)

ras
11-04-2009, 11:41 PM
yup thats the one, same as mine. thanks for the vid Quasio. I've already had someone contact me (local in sydney) about it but if it doesn't go I'll post it back up for sale and let you guys (quasio and Wankel) know. Posting it may be hard as I work during the week so its impossible to get to the post office. but I still have the wrapping from the smb exhaust and i guess i could always send my bro to post it. anyway i'll let you guys know as soon as I find out if this buyer takes it. thanks.

ras
12-04-2009, 02:50 PM
catback is sold. sorry for the guys that missed out. thanks.

Quasio
12-04-2009, 11:03 PM
that's cool just too slow :P