PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Innocent Blue 2000 RX7

010FME
15-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Hey everyone, ive decided to put my pride and joy up for sale :( After recently spending a fair amount on a new engine and quality parts i have a few options available to me.
01 OF ME PLATES NOT FOR SALE.

Items include: Quickmaz Rebuilt 13B, Extend ported and dowelled, 2 new housings to run 2mm race seals, running standard fuel system and turbos on 13psi (260rwhp, Done roughly 7000kms), have sard FPR to pick up, New clutch and lightened flywheel (rated to 400hp daily). brand new HKS Hipermax 3 coilovers (done around 7000kms) Also parts still in transit are brand new Carbon Fibre rear diffuser and side skirts, rear light cover, and also second hand set of front wide guards (plastic) and rear window wing.

Car includes: Full 3 inch titanium Apexi exhaust, Apexi Power FC , MOMO Steering wheel, Driver side Bride Bucket Seat, Rear floor roll bar which bolts on to aftermarket chassis rails, Rear seats removed and replaced with rear bins (still have rear seat and belts etc.) Python Alarm system (top of the range, not fitted) 2 sets of wheels (Gold Advan F: 235 R17 R: 255 R17, and Volk Racing TE57F Pros F: 235 R18 R: 265 R18) Rear wing has been removed but i still have it laying around, battery mounted in boot in proper alloy box with breather, Alpine touch screen head unit with JL rear speakers.

Much loved car which i will be devastated to part with. Looking for around 40 grand but will do deals if cetain parts are left out.
Call Trent on 0413 785 734 or email [email protected] for further enquiries.

Black Talon
15-02-2010, 09:44 PM
I do believe this is Innocent Blue. Montego Blue is the really dark green seen only on cars up until 98.

Craysus
15-02-2010, 09:49 PM
You might also want to check the specs on the Power FC....

I doubt it would be a D Jetro (Designed for airflow meter equipped cars, to allow removal of airflow meter and installation of a MAP sensor..)

It could be the Pro Drag type though...(Designed for Drag racing predominately..with a rev limit to help launch..etc)

010FME
15-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Sorry bout that fellas... been a long day

ADJUST
15-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Title fixed.