PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Model Series 8.

myfd3s
26-02-2010, 11:55 AM
hey all. time has come to sell my fd. im not home very often so it has just been sitting there not being driven.

it has

full cwest kit moulded to body

carbon fibre garage s bonnet

carbon fibre spoiler

18 inch rays engineering rims

greddy frount mount

trust pod filters

hsd coilovers

A.C.E thick radiator

stainless air seperator tank

3 inch jasman exhaust

full alpine stereo system consisting of:

dvd player

6inch speakers in front

2 x 12 type r subs

BAD POINTS

needs new air seperator cap. needs to be higher spring rated.

hole in back seat.

bonnet faided.

clear coat on rear wing is also pealing up. needs to be sanded and clear coated along with the bonnet.

small dints and scratches on bodywork.

has some small damage on left of rear bar. see in pics

car came with crappy undercar neons which half of them are broken.

car wont come with r.w.c due to carbon fibre bonnet and i dont have the money to get
one.

PRICE: $23,000

car is located on the gold coast.

LYNMUP
26-02-2010, 08:02 PM
ahh finally you join up? I msged you on boost about your boot install :P haha sell me it haha

myfd3s
27-02-2010, 04:17 PM
ahh finally you join up? I msged you on boost about your boot install :P haha sell me it haha

yea been a member for a while just havent been on here for ages. you will be the first to know if someone takes the car without the stereo. but i would prefer them to take it with the car, as it will be a mission to get it all out.

cheers

LYNMUP
27-02-2010, 06:52 PM
yea been a member for a while just havent been on here for ages. you will be the first to know if someone takes the car without the stereo. but i would prefer them to take it with the car, as it will be a mission to get it all out.

cheers

you can use my workshop to take it out :)haha we will have 3 hands working on it :P

Mattie890
05-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Getting a road worthy would make it easier to sell...
If its just the bonnet you need to get it passed im sure someone on here could lend you one for the day...
Then isnt it only $50 to get it done...

myfd3s
07-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Getting a road worthy would make it easier to sell...
If its just the bonnet you need to get it passed im sure someone on here could lend you one for the day...
Then isnt it only $50 to get it done...

yea that would be great if someone could lend me one. will post a topic up and see if someone will lend me one.

cheers.

myfd3s
08-04-2010, 11:11 PM
will now take $23,000.

onceaknight
05-05-2010, 11:38 AM
thats cheap !

Sammyb
26-08-2010, 01:22 PM
does it have a r.w.c yet?