PDA

View Full Version : FS: Race & Rally FD

MobileChicane
24-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Hi Guys,

Ichiban has another FD for sale if anyone is looking for a race rally car (non registrable)! I have dealt with Scott at Ichiban for years, as have others on this forum, they are a stand up company & i've never heard anyone say anything bad about them!

http://www.my105.com/classified.asp?id=15225

Cheers, Drew

dave
24-04-2010, 09:08 PM
makes mine look like a bargain :ninja: :p:

Hoke Colburn
24-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Scott is 100% bloke. Highly recommended.

Dave's is a bargain though. Never met Dave so cannot comment on his percentage but any FD with CAMS cage, Koyo and Project Mu/AP's etc etc for that price is bargain I reckon

BIG TIME

Why would anyone say they want to build an FD when this is available?? Come on someone buy Daves.

I was actually trying to firgure how I could buy it and if I did what I would do with it.
If I wasn't married I would just buy it and run it at Lakeside, prod sports etc while waiting for V8 to finish bolting itself together. Then either sell it, part out engine, box, radiator and other bits and do a V8 it or................................................ ....................................
.........what?

Thats where I keep getting to. Just cannot commit to 2 FD's.

MobileChicane
24-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Scott is 100% bloke. Highly recommended.

Dave's is a bargain though. Never met Dave so cannot comment on his percentage but any FD with CAMS cage, Koyo and Project Mu/AP's etc etc for that price is bargain I reckon

BIG TIME

Why would anyone say they want to build an FD when this is available?? Come on someone buy Daves.

I was actually trying to firgure how I could buy it and if I did what I would do with it.
If I wasn't married I would just buy it and run it at Lakeside, prod sports etc while waiting for V8 to finish bolting itself together. Then either sell it, part out engine, box, radiator and other bits and do a V8 it or................................................ ....................................
.........what?

Thats where I keep getting to. Just cannot commit to 2 FD's.

It's funny you say that Steve........?
My mate wants to buy it & when he told the defacto that he'd done the deal & was buying the car no matter what she thought (she had just bought a new 1 series BMW 3 weeks ago), she packed up and left him last weekend while he was out with the boys.........!
I say he's lucky it's happened now, it means he can buy a toy & enjoy it once the money is sorted!

Hoke Colburn
24-04-2010, 09:48 PM
So thats what happened.

Funny how females find FD's threatening.

I think its for 3 reasons:
We fall in love with FD
We spend HEAPS of $$$ on FD
We spend HEAPS of time on FD

They just get jealous

vortex
24-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Damn you Drew, you know I want a matching white track car too! :D

MobileChicane
25-04-2010, 12:12 AM
It's called vinyl wrap James,Doesnt matter what colour you buy, at least we'll have another FD racer and new forum member soon I hope

1bigfella
25-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Walt you just gotta have the right wife, I bought my FD the week we found out that we were having our first baby. She was just as excited as I was and encouraged me to no end to build the best possible track /tarmac/ time attack vehicle with a moderate budget available. Happy wife, happy life, only request from her was cage it, race seats, harnesses. Not really a request just a necessity at the level the car will competing at. She is 8 months on and ready to pop and has only requested for me to not enter the 2 events around the birth date. I think the least I can do.

[GT RX]
25-04-2010, 06:00 PM
LOL, I think my wife would leave me if I did sell my FD. I think she loves it more than I do. Everytime I suggest we sell it and clear some debt I just get a cold scowl haha

Parag0n
25-04-2010, 06:41 PM
I stopped trying long commitment relationships along time ago, ecspecially when you're spending lots of cash on cars... doesn't work out lol.

No matter how understanding she is, you can only pay to get her hair and nails done so many times before she starts to question your "devotion" to your car :o

vortex
25-04-2010, 06:52 PM
No matter how understanding she is, you can only pay to get her hair and nails done so many times before she starts to question your "devotion" to your car :o

I'm glad my missus always pays for her own makeup/handbags/girly stuff :) I don't want to pay for those, she doesn't want to pay for my car :) Easy! :)

whitefd
06-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi Guys,

Ichiban has another FD for sale if anyone is looking for a race rally car (non registrable)! I have dealt with Scott at Ichiban for years, as have others on this forum, they are a stand up company & i've never heard anyone say anything bad about them!

http://www.my105.com/classified.asp?id=15225

Cheers, Drew

I bought my FD from these guys, great to deal with.
And the car has been awesome.

Daffodil
06-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm glad my missus always pays for her own makeup/handbags/girly stuff :) I don't want to pay for those, she doesn't want to pay for my car :) Easy! :)

LOL James well said :muppetredface:

RE-Xtreme
06-05-2010, 11:04 AM
I always get a message that 105 is down.
I haven't been able to access the site for a month now. (from Japan)

SkEdY
06-05-2010, 01:48 PM
im in the same boat as above but im in Aus lol yeah it hasnt been working for me for ages now

Hoke Colburn
06-05-2010, 02:42 PM
The link works for me
I also typed www.my105.com (http://www.my105.com) and that worked too

Hey did anyone notice those beautiful rims on front page?

Yeah they are mine LOL