PDA

View Full Version : NLA: REXHVN FD - parts for sale

rexhvn
25-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey guys, i'm from FD owners, some of you will know about my accident, i've decided to part with my FD so if anyone needs parts please pm me or contact me on 0409520106

Everything is for sale from a 120psi engine to interior...

Only things that are not are:
-Front guards
- Front bumper
- Front left control arms
- Front brakes etc...

Thanks guys!

Devils
25-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey,

Do you have a non-butchered rear boot trim? They tend to hack these up for compliance when fitting "baby seat fix points" *rolls eyes*.

Cheers,
Craig.

OppLocker
25-03-2009, 10:56 PM
what happened with the crash, is there a thread?

good luck with all the parts, hope you came out of it OK etc.

WANKEL
25-03-2009, 11:18 PM
too many rxheven/rexhvn/rxheaven's on here lol which car is this and is anything aftermarket etc??

hyrola
26-03-2009, 11:25 AM
it was so sad to hear about your car when you told me. Sorry i couldn't get my g/f to part with hers too, she wanted to sell it for so long, but when it came to crunch time she couldn't bring herself to let it go!

Youll be back into an FD in no time my friend.

I dont imagine you will have any trouble selling off all the parts in the fd. Get some pics up in here man, interior, engine bay parts etc.. you will find your parts being sold like hot cakes!

It is ironic that you wanted my girlies but she couldn't part with it, now i have to ask you.. can we please buy the drivers side power window switch, and also what steering wheel do you have on your car? If it is the Nardi air bag wheel.. i will buy that off you :)

Good luck with it all man!!! :)

OppLocker
26-03-2009, 11:23 PM
too many rxheven/rexhvn/rxheaven's on here lol which car is this and is anything aftermarket etc??

I am still the original and the best LOL
just remember 8 characters on numberplate = win, try and do that in NSW..fail!

hyrola
27-03-2009, 12:38 PM
go fuck yourself luke.

BigWillieStyles
27-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Dennis should be verified. Im only hope you can get another car in the next year so we can go cruising again when I return.

Good luck mate! I would offer you a hand but im in the wrong hemisphere. Let me know if you need anything from Japan.

Post up a list of the best parts on ausrotary site. Always people searching around for engines and stuff on there.

OppLocker
28-03-2009, 12:27 AM
go fuck yourself luke.

nasty!... what's up your bum man.... i still love you...want a hug? :popcorn:

Gomez
28-03-2009, 09:48 AM

Bump to help move some bits for a fellow Melbournian.

It's an S6, sad to see it parted out....looked like a nice car :(.

List of Dennis's mods (taken from FDO):

Engine:
- 3" exhaust with Trust 80mm Dump pipe (D-CUPS)
- Intake
- Heavy duty exedy clutch
- PFC with RICE RACING TUNE @ 1bar of boost
- Rebuilt Master and slave cylinder
- New powerplant frame

Body:
- Red! With almost full respray
- 17" rp01 enkei rims/ 19x8.5 19x9.5" racinghart CR's in gold!
- lowered springs stock shocks - all bushes replaced with superpro bushes and new pillowballs.
- K-mac suspension with series 8 shocks - compliments of MAVRCK
- Superpro bushes
- Series 8 low km's pillowballs and control arms

Interior:
- Rear seat conversion ?
- In dash double din TV/DVD player
- Clear indicators yo

glenn
28-03-2009, 10:37 AM
Fuck dennis, thats no good.

You dont want to sell the shell do you? Is it listed as a write off?

Pm me a price on the car as it stands.

Cheers
Glenn

rexhvn
28-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the help :) I have had some interest in parts, and thank you. Glenn, I sent you a pm with possible interest, but at this stage there is a possibility of me fixing the car, but will keep everyone updated!

Dennis,

WANKEL
28-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Oh it's Dennis! SOrry I didn't click without the pic in the avatar etc... pity i can't use the pfc or I'd buy it straight away

ras
28-03-2009, 06:49 PM
mate i say if you really love the car, rebuild it. but if you can make some coin selling parts and maybe buy a replacement (as rx7's are getting much cheaper these days) then you could do that too. depends how attached you are to this specific car. good luck with it mate, sorry to hear about the accident, been there , done that and i know how it feels. hope all works out for you.

rexhvn
28-03-2009, 09:09 PM
mate i say if you really love the car, rebuild it. but if you can make some coin selling parts and maybe buy a replacement (as rx7's are getting much cheaper these days) then you could do that too. depends how attached you are to this specific car. good luck with it mate, sorry to hear about the accident, been there , done that and i know how it feels. hope all works out for you.

I'm hoping to rebuild it! :) respray it and do it all right! Lets just see how thigns plan out :) Thanks for the support!!

Dennis,

black-fd93
22-08-2011, 01:33 PM
hey are you still selling parts sorry to hear about your car BTW i am looking for the driver side window switch.

Gomez
22-08-2011, 01:59 PM
hey are you still selling parts sorry to hear about your car BTW i am looking for the driver side window switch.

There was a change of plan and the car was rebuilt.

I doubt he'd have a switch, I've edited the title of this thread to NLA (No Longer Available).