PDA

View Full Version : FS: Drivers Side Power Window Switches.

hyrola
11-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi Guys,

I am just posting this up for Marcus (SPII) as he is rarely on the internet. He has a few drivers side power window switches for sale. I just bought one off him and it was perfect.

He has a few more left.

Please call him to discuss - Marcus on:

0422 142 374

I just thought it would be good for people to know where to get one if they needed one quickly as i know they are so rare to find.

Cheers!

01RS
15-06-2011, 12:57 AM
hey do you have any left

spii
15-06-2011, 11:43 AM
thank u i cant message u 01sr because one of the boys on the forum block my account to send messages to all the people i deal with on these forum wen i go out of my way to help them they think thay are funny to do this
so be nice if u can send me message at my email ok scrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotesc rotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescro te

my number is scrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotesc rotescrote
marcus
01 RS as u see some people think they are are so smart deleting my email and my number
SPII AT HOT MAIL .COM U KNOW HOW IT GOES BOYS SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SMART
BUT EVERY TIME I PUT MY EMAIL UP AND MY NUMBER WEN IT POST UP TURNS TO scrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotescrotesc rotescrotescrotescrotescrotesc

BUT ALWAYS MORE THEN ONE WAY TO GET MY EMAIL UP NOW THAT HAVE TO DELETE IT SO EVERY ONE CAN SEE HOW THEY WORK

spii
15-06-2011, 11:51 AM
thank u hyrola u nice person for that i cant send message to any one block me always on this forum they think they can do what they like any time block u or delete posts and yes i know lots people tell me how its not good but need to be a post about this to sandy