Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: SWAP: Project Mu Rotors, SP Airbox, 17" Volk Racing rims, and cash for 13BREW

Post Thanks / Like

Default SWAP: Project Mu Rotors, SP Airbox, 17" Volk Racing rims, and cash for 13BREW

Hi Guys,
    Anyone who has a old 13brew lying around (Long motor preferred), I am happy to perform a part swap for a pair of brand new Project Mu 2 piece 17" Rotors, some nice lightweight 17" Volk Racing wheels, and an SP airbox...

Can throw in other stuff you might need as well to sweeten the deal ..

Not worried if engine is in need of a recondition...
    [11:17 PM] Black Talon: never argue with a retard... they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

[02:08 PM] Sefveron: yeah but stocker, you reckon the factory bilsteins are good... your opinion is moot

[02:03 PM] Black Talon: pretty much
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: all warm and cuddly
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: caregiver in a childcare centre..
    [02:02 PM] Deceptikhon: what are you studying to be paul?

"Anonymous User": But if I saw marcus crossing the street, I would chase that cunt up the footpath and into a crowd of school kids in order to do the world a favour and mow him down

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Project Mu Rotors, SP Airbox, 17" Volk Racing rims, and cash for 13BREW

Don has my motor from last November that was running when we took it out and put yours in, but had spat out a couple of litres of oil via the catch can - we don't know why yet as never been opened. Yours if you want to swap for the parts. Let me know.
    http://www.fdrx7.com/forum/picture.p...pictureid=3332
    Signal 2: Personally I carry a ".45" . Mostly because they don't make a ".46"
    SSRX7: Cars don't really get girls anymore, I get more looks from guys than girls, sort of a sausage magnet really... Disappointing

10A
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Project Mu Rotors, SP Airbox, 17" Volk Racing rims, and cash for 13BREW

What volk wheels are they, and specs?