Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ///RX7 Boutique\\\ Holy Grail HKS T51R SPL FULL Turbo Kit DEAL

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ///RX7 Boutique\\\ Holy Grail HKS T51R SPL FULL Turbo Kit DEAL

This turbo kit needs no introduction, as many as you know, this is the cream of the crop when it comes to turbo kits. Which also explains why HKS charged over $7,000 for this turbo kit when new however it has been discontinued for quite some time now. We very rarely see HKS T51R turbos in Japan yet alone full turbo kits for the FD. The turbo can make BIG power without a lot of turbo lag, not to mention it sounds like a 747 when spooling. These are highly sought after and I would expect the kit to sell fast. When available, the turbo ALONE retailed for over $3600 (HKS Signature T51R SPL Turbo Ball Bearing DISCONTINUED [1401-RA145, 14001-AK014] - $3,561.00 : Himni Racing, Turbocharger, Turbo, Garrett, Turbo Kit, GReddy, Mazda RX-7, HKS, Apexi, TiAL, TurboXS, TurboSmart, Flange, Turbonetics, Exhaust, Intercooler).

Everything you see in the below pictures is included, this entails the HKS T51R SPL turbo, HKS wastegate, HKS downpipe, HKS manifold etc. Everything you would receive in a new kit is included in this kit. There is roughly 4800 miles on it, there is NO shaft play and NO oil smoke coming from the turbo. Turbo is in excellent shape. 100% authentic HKS product selling at over a 60% discount to MSRP! It doesn't get any better than this and at an even better price. Same exact turbo kit used on the infamous Stillway FD producing over 600hp ( )

Price: $2850USD +s/h
    * I am willing to sell the kit without the turbo but am NOT looking to sell the turbo alone.

SHIPPING: ALL orders placed with Rx7 Boutique that are in stock ship within 10 business days GUARANTEED - usually within 48 hours.

Rx7 Boutique has been servicing the Rx7 community for over 5 years with 350+ products sold to clients around the world. We stand behind what we sell and our impeccable reputation is a reflection of exceeding our clients expectations. All items are located in Seattle and are available for local pickup. International shipping is an additional charge. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if I can provide any additional clarity on our products or if you wish to proceed with a purchase.
    http://www.rx7club.com/3rd-generatio...7-club-966645/
    http://www.rx7club.com/good-business...-deal-1031044/
    http://www.rx7club.com/good-business...utique-960524/
    http://www.rx7club.com/good-business...tique-1012977/
    http://www.rx7club.com/good-business...tique-1004755/
    http://www.rx7club.com/good-business...tique-1053536/

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ///RX7 Boutique\\\ Holy Grail HKS T51R SPL FULL Turbo Kit DEAL

Ha ha you rat you beat me on this, i was bidding too, good luck with sale.

Stretch

3. 14-01-2015, 03:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Fact or fiction.

Question 2 Posted by: hai ***** / Rating: 30 January 10 21:18
    Always I am indebted. Do you know that ran many kilometers is this of T51R until now?
    A Answer January 11 10:28
    Question Thank you. Mileage Sorry, I do not know.
    http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f148652001

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Rx7 Boutique,
    Having watched this item on yahoo auctions, i recognised the photos immediately as the same kit you have posted for sale.
    Some of the details in your post caught my attention, could I ask you a couple of questions about the kit please?
    1. As the auction finished at approx midday yesterday (australian time) have you recieved the kit already, or is it in transit still? I would love to know of any postal service who works that fast.
    2. If you have not recieve the parts yet or even seen it in person, can you be sure that there is no shaft play or damage to any part of the turbo kit, as you have stated?
    3. I carried out a google translation of the original yahoo listing myself and there was no mention of approximate mileage on the turbo. The above post by another member indicates that he communicated with the previous seller in japan to ask the same question. Could you please share with us how you determined the number of approx 4800 miles use on this turbo kit?
    Having examined the original photos closely, and noting the significant amount of rust buildup on the steel turbo core, i would personally describe the item condition as "well used" rather than almost new which your figure would suggest.

While we at fdrx7.com appreciated your effort in providing a steady stream of low mileage aftermarket part, we expect all vendors to provide the most accurate and honest descriptions they can.
    Stretch

Post Thanks / Like

Ban stick ban stick ban stick

Post Thanks / Like

You done got caught son.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FDS08 View Post
    My partner in Japan had contacted the seller and he had told us that the kit had 6000 to 9000KM on the turbo but wasn't sure the exact mileage. Hence why we favored the number in the middle, with hindsight we should have just provided the range. He had also told us the turbo had no shaft play or any issues, when we receive the kit in Japan we will verify this and should it have any issues we will have it rebuilt and modify the listing. Whether the seller stated the accurate mileage or not, that is the chance you take with ANY second hand goods from YJA auctions (or really anywhere for that matter), what is more important is to have a company stand behind the product should something go wrong. The kit will be thoroughly inspected whether it is pre sold or not, these listings are to gather interest and it usually takes several days to sell anyways.

We are not here to screw anyone, we stand behind everything we sell and should an issue arise we have always taken care of our clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Hello Rx7 Boutique,
    Having watched this item on yahoo auctions, i recognised the photos immediately as the same kit you have posted for sale.
    Some of the details in your post caught my attention, could I ask you a couple of questions about the kit please?
    1. As the auction finished at approx midday yesterday (australian time) have you recieved the kit already, or is it in transit still? I would love to know of any postal service who works that fast.
    2. If you have not recieve the parts yet or even seen it in person, can you be sure that there is no shaft play or damage to any part of the turbo kit, as you have stated?
    3. I carried out a google translation of the original yahoo listing myself and there was no mention of approximate mileage on the turbo. The above post by another member indicates that he communicated with the previous seller in japan to ask the same question. Could you please share with us how you determined the number of approx 4800 miles use on this turbo kit?
    Having examined the original photos closely, and noting the significant amount of rust buildup on the steel turbo core, i would personally describe the item condition as "well used" rather than almost new which your figure would suggest.

While we at fdrx7.com appreciated your effort in providing a steady stream of low mileage aftermarket part, we expect all vendors to provide the most accurate and honest descriptions they can.
    Stretch
    1/2/3 See above reply, still in transit, notes were made from when we had contacted the seller. If there is an issue when the kit arrives and goes through our inspection we will have it rebuilt and modify the listing. With all used parts, you are relying upon what the seller states to be accurate and the mileage came from a telephone call from my partner in Japan. Whether the mileage is accurate or not, you have the reassurance that if there is any issue with the kit we will either refund your money or pay to have whatever fixed. Same thing goes with our coilovers, we have had issues where one was leaking and we paid for the entire coilover to be rebuilt. Again, I am not here to mislead anyone and sometimes things can go awry but we always stand behind what we sell. Rust can accumulate from the car just sitting, we have seen turbo kits with less than 500 miles look like they have 10,000 miles on them because of how the car was stored. Sorry for any confusion this has caused, however I believe you guys are missing the point, while the mileage from any given turbo could be be 500 or 30000, it could still be damaged and if you buy directly from YJA then good luck getting your money back or having anyone stand behind it.
    Last edited by Rx7Boutique; 17-01-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

2000 FD Type RB modified
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem seems to be that you stated no shaft play, no smoke, low miles (near new)...,not wether you stand behind your product. Most people would see you as stretching the truth and others blatant lies.
    That's the problem ....
    And your stating it as truth when in fact your taking the sellers word for it without inspection and testing of your own
    If it is as you have stated it would be a great deal but now people are thinking everything is half stuffed already :-(

Paul

2000 FD Type RB modified
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw...you should take down or modify this post until you verify and inspect properly the condition yourself if you want people to have confidence in buying from you..,not secondhand information from another seller which may or may not be accurate.
    Paul

2000 FD Type RB modified
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Deceptikhon;155551]You done got caught son.

Thanks for this...I laughed so much ..,.very funny :-)
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Simple solution to this problem guys, just don't buy from this vendor. Here are two other ways to get hard to find parts from japan.

http://jessestreeter.com/
    http://www.importmonster.com.au/

They are middle men and as such will require the middle man fee but you're paying him a fee then paying for the item not him paying as little as he can for the item then stretching the truth to you to make as much markup as he can on the item.

Also they have deleted FDS08's post on rx7club to protect their resident thief. Hopefully the mods make their call on this guy soon, People like this give rotaries a bad name, what he is doing is nothing short of what many dealers and crooks do, cutting the ks back to the magical 40000. Victims then complain how their shit blew up at 70000 and slander Mazda and their cars.

WTB rate RX7boutique thread.

Post Thanks / Like

The mods are considering options at the moment.

We always try to help our friends and members on the site ahead of vendors. Which is one of the prime reasons we do not have advertisements sponsored by vendors on this site. Gives us a lot more power to remove people or vendors as required to protect members.

We have not closed this thread, but have requested a response from the vendor here.

By having this thread kept open, it means it shows on google searches for RX7 Boutique...
    [11:17 PM] Black Talon: never argue with a retard... they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

[02:08 PM] Sefveron: yeah but stocker, you reckon the factory bilsteins are good... your opinion is moot

[02:03 PM] Black Talon: pretty much
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: all warm and cuddly
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: caregiver in a childcare centre..
    [02:02 PM] Deceptikhon: what are you studying to be paul?

"Anonymous User": But if I saw marcus crossing the street, I would chase that cunt up the footpath and into a crowd of school kids in order to do the world a favour and mow him down

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a bit harsh. Yeah he fucked up on details, and yeah he has jumped the gun by advertising shit before even seeing it.

He has admitted to fucking up and stands by rectifying any issue that pops up. He has also said that he will change his processes in future.

Buying any second hand part is a blind investment. Someone can say whatever they want about their second hand part, it doesnt mean shit. If you take this information as gospel then all you are doing is taking a gamble yourself. Unfortunatley for some people they cant afford new parts so these opportunities help people complete their builds.

There is nothing wrong with flippin shit to make a buck. Thats business.

I think to ban is a mistake. A slap on the wrist and warning is warranted. The way i see it he is finding shit that we may like for our cars where some of us may not have the time nor the know how to do ourselves. He is just providing a service to the fd community, be it a bum steer of late, got to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have never bought anything from rx7boutique just to be clear. Its great that our members are keeping an eye out for the rest of us getting ripped off, but mistakes are made and need to look at it from another point of view, which is vendors are also part of making this community what it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Four mistakes from four listings I checked?

Added to that they're all relisted with the lowest km's that would be passable to the potential buyer?

Then covering it all up on RX7Club rather than owning the mistakes?

I have details on their latest wins at auctions, so at least we can see if they correct their 'mistake'.

13B-REW
    Post Thanks / Like

I should really put a trader feedback about the Knightsport headlamps I purchased around August last year off them. What I expected and what I got were two different things which left me not too happy.

13B-REW
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnny5x View Post
    I think this is a bit harsh. Yeah he fucked up on details, and yeah he has jumped the gun by advertising shit before even seeing it.

He has admitted to fucking up and stands by rectifying any issue that pops up. He has also said that he will change his processes in future.

Buying any second hand part is a blind investment. Someone can say whatever they want about their second hand part, it doesnt mean shit. If you take this information as gospel then all you are doing is taking a gamble yourself. Unfortunatley for some people they cant afford new parts so these opportunities help people complete their builds.

There is nothing wrong with flippin shit to make a buck. Thats business.

I think to ban is a mistake. A slap on the wrist and warning is warranted. The way i see it he is finding shit that we may like for our cars where some of us may not have the time nor the know how to do ourselves. He is just providing a service to the fd community, be it a bum steer of late, got to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have never bought anything from rx7boutique just to be clear. Its great that our members are keeping an eye out for the rest of us getting ripped off, but mistakes are made and need to look at it from another point of view, which is vendors are also part of making this community what it is.
    Those 4 sets of coilovers he's got for sale in another thread seem to have been given an odo haircut tho...

13B-REW
    Post Thanks / Like

I've bought stuff from rx7boutique in the past and had no issues.