Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The FD for sale thread. (Gumtree,Ebay,CarSales etc..)

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The FD for sale thread. (Gumtree,Ebay,CarSales etc..)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KYPREO
    Meanwhile, a white Type B currently for sale with obvious panel repairs, just imported and complied - the bonnet doesn't match up where it meets the front bumper and they're asking $52,500. I don't have the auction sheet but I imagine it was an R grade that has been detailed and dressed up for sale.

It's very much a 2-tier market at the moment. There are a limited number of serious buyers who are willing to pay a premium for excellent examples and a limited number of excellent examples. The rest of the sellers will have to fight for the balance of buyers and if it isn't listed at a realistic price it won't sell, at least not quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by chirps View Post
    That type B is no longer on carsales, neither is a blue modified r Bathurst (r?)with pics in the same car park, but with a different contact listed. The type B was listed at $49,990 more recently.

Appears the white type B is back on carsales, this time as dealer used - not private sale. Same $ and ~200 more kms.

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/d...14956506/?Cr=4

Capt Cryptic
    Post Thanks / Like

BARREV PTY LTD - nicely situated in Greenacre

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 70DDD View Post
    Wow that's an extreme haircut

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Haircut that's a skin head make over!

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...4809168/?Cr=12

The name Sasha seems familiar? Friends with our Western Sydney mate?

Asking $65k

Car is in excellent condition ,
    Only travelled 42878km. Grab yourself a bargain now. It will come with a roadworthy certificate so you don't have to do the running around. Options added to vehicle includes Sunvisors - Rear and Sunvisors - Rear. Registration has been paid until June 2018.

EXCITING FEATURES
    - Options added to vehicle includes Sunvisors - Rear and Sunvisors - Rear

Vehicle registration paid until June 2018. Grab yourself a bargain now. Options added to vehicle includes Sunvisors - Rear and Sunvisors - Rear.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

there's one issue "part" that they keep fucking up on upon there so call immaculate spirit r's that these usual people that are banned from this forum.. which everyone is familiar with there rep...
    on all there low kms sales RS-RZ-SPIRIT R
    wounder if anyone has picked it up.. because i have which is on every rx7 that they make original which isn't...
    all though strong degreaser and a good detailer can make a car come long way with fitted new parts as well

Post Thanks / Like

Same number plate?

I also noticed the ID sticker in the door jamb area appears to be missing.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

yeh those items as well, but one in particular which i might keep my finding's just quiet i know on here there few forum members that still associate with them and don't want them reporting back to rectify the issue found lol.. i just want to enjoy the laugh for there ridiculous massive price tags and the same description on all the cars..
    not to say that there cars are rubbish.. but only purely for the fact that there lies which have being founded by many enthusiast stating there fd are NOT what they really are..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gav240z View Post
    Same number plate?
    I like how there are two different plates in the series of pics. One yellow and black, the other black and white. How can you be sure you're looking at pics of one car here (hint, you're not).

The one thing old mate is talking about is a simple one to see. Why is the stereo lit green, while the rest of the dash is amber?

The answer to that is simple. They have gone and got a stereo from an Aus spec Mazda, either a Tribute, or possibly a BJ 323. It plugs in with zero wiring modifications required, and it fits in the hole. But at least you can get Aus radio stations.

I can't say I would blame anyone for doing that. It makes perfect sense.

But yeah, no way in hell I would be buying anything from these muppets. Waaaaaay too much dodgey going on.
    You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success... FUCKING ACT LIKE IT.

Never argue with a retard... They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I wasn't sure on the radio, not sure what the stock Spirit R radio looks like exactly. But the green lit backing seemed odd, given that Mazda usually made sure all instruments were exactly the same.

I will keep looking for clues, but yes I agree definitely dodgy shenanigans all around.

10A
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have any info on the RX7 RZ currently for sale on Carsales (and for the last 12 months)? Tried to contact the seller multiple times, no luck. Was apparently sold a few months ago, but re-advertised after the sale "fell through". Originally thought buyer got cold feet due to the price and decided to bail, but suspecting it could be something else, since its located in the infamous area of Sydney. Happy to do a Jap History Check and Revs Check to cover all bases.

Did one on a RZ that was privately advertised on Facebook which unfortunately ended up being a 'R' grade. Disappointing to see, since the seller seemed to be unaware as he bought it from a "mate" whom imported it.

Post Thanks / Like

Spirit R Type B Radio looks like this.

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...002/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RX7TURBO View Post
    there's one issue "part" that they keep fucking up on upon there so call immaculate spirit r's that these usual people that are banned from this forum.. which everyone is familiar with there rep...
    on all there low kms sales RS-RZ-SPIRIT R
    wounder if anyone has picked it up.. because i have which is on every rx7 that they make original which isn't...
    I noticed that they spray paint the brake rotor hubs on every car...and the front lip is not the marbled grey, instead a black colour.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spiret; 18-08-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

BARREV PTY LTD are the same organisation that used to comply cars for All Imports......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Myron View Post
    Does anyone have any info on the RX7 RZ currently for sale on Carsales (and for the last 12 months)? Tried to contact the seller multiple times, no luck. Was apparently sold a few months ago, but re-advertised after the sale "fell through". Originally thought buyer got cold feet due to the price and decided to bail, but suspecting it could be something else, since its located in the infamous area of Sydney. Happy to do a Jap History Check and Revs Check to cover all bases.

Did one on a RZ that was privately advertised on Facebook which unfortunately ended up being a 'R' grade. Disappointing to see, since the seller seemed to be unaware as he bought it from a "mate" whom imported it.
    $52000 and wrong floor mats.

Go look at it in person/bring a friend who knows what to look for. Get the vin and do a JOC check on it. he hasnt even bothered to take outside on a good day to get decent photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a ripper, looks like it got marked as "sold" not sure how long ago? But it came up in an advert banner on another site so I clicked on it.

6U90000FD3S606216

Or

FD3S606216

These $59,990 Spirit R's are just looking worse and worse... I'd say it's at least got 150,000 km's on it.

https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_...targeting__buy

The dodgy dealer: Lic. No.: MD062180, Gallery Automotive.

Gunmetal Grey RX7 Spirit R Type A, Production No 926/1500, Brand New engine installed in Japan and it has only done 23,120kms from NEW, full documents from Japan. Superb neat and clean inside out,

2 Recaro Carbon Bucket Seats with Factory Nardi Steering wheel, Red stich Leather trim with Defi Boost and Oil Gauge, Factory Turbo 13B with HKS Air intake, Factory BBS rims. Full service has been done and fully engineered by Australia RAW can be delivered and registered in any state in Australia.

We are located inner west Sydney, 20mins drive from CBD or Airport

Warranty and Service - We offer 1.3.5 year warranty plans for all of our stocks, - We have our own workshop doing the compliance and after sale service, we guarantee that each car we delivered to you is a full serviced and complied vehicle. We also offer capped service charge to all our customers

TRADE-INS: We accept any Trade-Ins for any car, just need to bring your car in for a quotation.

Finance: We offer finance for Approved Applicants, please talk to our staff for more information about getting a loan for your ride.

Call us today to book in for a test drive or find out more information
    I would love to see these "documents" from Japan

I love the 20,000 km's seats.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.galleryautomotive.com.au/...car/id/43.html

http://www.galleryautomotive.com.au/about.html

WHO WE ARE?
    GALLERY AUTOMOTIVE is a dedicated company that aims to provide the best possible vehicles and service to our valued customers, NO PUSH for sales, we will never try to sell a car to you that is not suitable, we will keep all the buying procedure transparent, no hidden secret or surprise, we believe little things do make a difference.
    Oh I'm sure the new owner is gonna love the Surprise... and the little things really do make a big difference.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

steering wheel seems very new looking

Post Thanks / Like

lol warranty, the only thing you could use that warranty for would be toilet paper !

10A
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to add that the stereo is off a Mazda 323 Astina, not from a FD.

They look similar but the most obviously part is the backlighting.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/moun...ine/1150633729

NSU Ro80 for sale..

$17,500.00

A rare opportunity to own one of Australia’s best surviving NSU Ro80’s. The Ro80 is recognized as one of the most significant designs of its era. With a rotary engine, semi-automatic, front wheel drive, aerodynamic shape, power steering, disc brakes, etc, it was a very advanced car – and justifiably the winner of World Car of the Year in 1967.

This award winning, Australian delivered 1969 build car was the subject of a ‘last nut and bolt’ restoration around 20 years ago. This included full panel and paint of the bare and blasted shell in clear over silver, retrim in black velour using original materials and carpets and full mechanical rebuild including of the legendary NSU Wankel rotary motor.

Unlike many survivors, this car runs the original and correct, early NSU Wankel ‘twin plug’ motor. The motor was fully rebuilt by the previous owner in 2003 utilising parts ex Europe and the UK. Since recent recommissioning the motor is running smoothly, strongly and reliably with a minimum of exhaust smoke which is a characteristic of these motors and their total loss lubrication system.

The body remains rust free due to its professional panel and paint plus subsequent application of rust inhibitors to all cavities and internal surfaces. As an older restoration the high quality panel and paint job is now showing its age however it still presents very well.

Recent work to recommission this car was supervised by an experienced mechanic and included:

• Fitting and balancing a new set of tyres

• Rebuilding a sleeved brake master cylinder, fitting kits to all 4 brake calipers and the proportioning valve plus new flexible brake lines, where required.

• Fitting a new battery

• A full service including the change of all oils, filters and fluids and the fitting of a set of four (4) new spark plugs and two new coils.

• Kitting, servicing and synchronising the twin Solex carburettors

• Flexible fuel lines replaced

The car was previously licenced in WA in 2005 (rego # 7CF 664) and could be concessionally licenced in WA or interstate. Currently unlicenced.

Literature included comprises the Operating Instructions booklet, Service booklet and Blaupunkt ‘Hamburg’ push button car radio Owners Manual, Repair (workshop) manual and parts book – all in English.

By negotiation there is a comprehensive set of spare parts available including some minor NOS parts. Other attractive parts are a further two (2) s/h later ‘single plug’ short motors, instrument panels, a grill, external trim parts, steel wheels, radiators, carburettors and more.

The car is located in the Perth metro area, WA and we will cooperate with shippers and can store for a limited period, if required, by arrangement.

Mazda R100 RX Cosmo retro vintage classic milestone Prinz Max Spyder