Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: [FS NSW] - Genuine RX-8 Mazdaspeed MS-01S Rims

12A
    Post Thanks / Like

Default [FS NSW] - Genuine RX-8 Mazdaspeed MS-01S Rims

For sale: Exceptional and rare 18" Mazdaspeed MS-01S rims. Non staggered 18x8, +40, 5x114.3 and purpose built by RAYS Engineering on behalf of Mazdaspeed for the Mazdaspeed RX-8. Lightweight forged aluminium. Strong one-piece construction, finished in Mercury silver and in 'as new' factory condition. Purchased off Yahoo Japan Auctions and sent to RAYS Maintenance Center in Japan for refinishing which cost a fortune. No wear, no curb rash and never installed. Includes the original carbon Mazdaspeed centre caps that have been re-polished and brand new official black RAYS air valves. Recommended tyre size is 225/45R18. Weight is 8kg. Wheel is not compatible with the RX-8 TPMS sensor. Comes in new RAYS boxes with printed up labels as well as new seals with serial numbers from RAYS Maintenance Center. Also comes with exact replica Mazdaspeed wheel spoke stickers which totally completes the rim. Note one wheel has 2 small paint imperfections on the spoke which I believe is due to the wheel not being wiped down thoroughly enough before painting. They are very small but I want to be 100% upfront with the condition of the wheels. I've included photos of these for review.

All MS-01S rims have LONG been discontinued by RAYS/Mazdaspeed and there is no stock left, so if you're after a set, second hand is your only option. Originally these were ultra expensive from the Mazdaspeed catalogue and as such, not many were purchased/produced. This is your opportunity to pick up a rare 'as new' condition set for your RX-8. In my opinion, these are one of the most aesthetically perfect rims designed (essentially a 5 spoke version of the legendary Volk Racing TE37) and really make the car. These have been sitting in storage for nearly 2 years and it's a crime for them not to be in use and appreciated. $2500 non-negotiable plus postage.

Contact me (Nick) via PM or txt me on +61402 371 270. Located in Wagga Wagga, NSW. I'm pretty busy these days but I'll try to get back to serious buyers as soon as I can.

Photos: http://postimg.cc/gallery/3er1g0l0u/
    Last edited by PerfectRX7; 04-06-2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Linking photos

12A
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: [FS NSW] - Genuine RX-8 Mazdaspeed MS-01S Rims

Fixed broken link and posted working pictures:

Last edited by PerfectRX7; 07-06-2015 at 07:36 PM.