Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bentley W12 twin turbo front cut

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bentley W12 twin turbo front cut

~ HERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. THIS WAS A VERY EXPENSIVE 2005 OR NEWER BENTLEY ($300K+) BEFORE IT CAME TO A VERY SUDDEN STOP. 6.0L W12 TWIN TURBOCHARGED ENGINE WITH 411kW (551HP) AND MILES OF TORQUE, ZF 6 SPEED TIPTRONIC AUTO, SUFFICIENT TO MOVE A 2.5 TONNE BENTLEY FROM 0 - 100 KM/H IN JUST 4.9 SECONDS. IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD DO IN A CAR WEIGHING 1,000 KG LESS WITH MORE BOOST. PARTS WOULD BE AVAILABLE APPROX. SEPTEMBER 2009. PLEASE BE QUICK AS THE UNIT HAS NOT BEEN BOUGHT FOR CUTTING YET AND WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME. WHAT AN INTERESTING ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION CONVERSION PROJECT THIS WOULD MAKE ! SHALL WE TAKE THE BENTLEY ? ~

A front and rear cut of this vehicle is available as follows. This price includes our service fee and is for collection "as is" from Brisbane. Transport to other States would incur an additional cost. Please see below the description for full purchase terms. We would recommend a transport company if required, for reference they charge approx. $300 to move a half cut from Brisbane to Sydney and $700 from Brisbane to Perth.

Pictures can be viewed here: http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au...p?StockID=4778

Front and rear cut includes engine, transmission, driveshaft, fuel pump, rear suspension assembly, front and rear seats, plus anything else of value $26,000

If you are interested, please let us know quickly by sending an SMS to 0418 944 253 and be prepared with the Stock ID (above).

2005 (or newer) Bentley Flying Spur, 6.0 litre W12 DOHC twin turbo (411kW / 551HP)
    ZF 6 Speed Automatic w/ Tiptronic Feature
    Black
    Vented Discs w/ Aluminium Single-Sided Callipers Branded w/ Cast Aluminium Bentley Logos, Brake Assist and Electronic Pressure Distribution & ABS

Condition notes: Condition as pictured. Offered only as a front plus rear cut. Engine is running and appears fine, this can be confirmed on arrival prior to final payment.

Me in Twin Engine Race Kart @ Barbagallo 1:13.7
    Me in S8 RX7 @ Collie 53.6s
    Me in S8 RX7 @ Barbagallo 58.9s
    Me in S8 RX7 @ 1/4mile 12.7s

5th gear clutch kick anyone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwQMSUPcIxQ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bentley W12 twin turbo front cut

whoa.

Dave? Roller need an engine transplant?!

'93 FD RX7 Mallala: 1:20.16 | '03 FE RX8 IPRA Circuit Car Project
    blog.vtxms.com racing stuff | vortex.id.au homebrew beer etc.

Post Thanks / Like

haha I can imagine that phone conversation afterwards...

"Hi I'm looking to see if you guys modify the bell housing on a mazda rx7 to fit a bently 6L w12 twin turbo motor for an engine transplant.......hello?.....hello?....."
    Occasional Forum user
    Huge Car Enthusiast
    Massive FD fan

13B-Renesis
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the left inlet manifold has been bent, would have to have some more damage that can't be seen. Imagine the cost of just that left bank inlet manifold!