Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 1997 Aus Spec Series 7 RX7

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1997 Aus Spec Series 7 RX7

Hey Guys,

So after owning my RX7 for about 10 years, I have decided to put it up for sale due to the fact it doesn’t get driven and just sits in the garage.

So the car is a 1997 Aus Spec series 7 rx7 (leather seats and sunroof) that when I purchased was stock except for an exhaust, all the work I have done myself and yes I still have the standard parts that will be going with the car.

So the modifications include the following:

Motor has been rebuilt and dowelled (standard ports) by Kev at South Coast Rotaries with SCR Seals (about 1,200kms on the motor since being rebuilt;
    Car has been tuned by Kev about 2 weeks ago and made just under 400hp on 15psi on pump fuel;
    Garrett GTW3884R (AKA GTW6765R) from GCG with a 1.00 rear housing, the turbo housing, dump pipe and screamer pipe have all been ceramic coated which all up cost approximately 4k to be done (turbo and ceramic coating done about 200km ago);
    Haltech PS1000 and have included a fuel pressure sensor in the fuel rails and an oil pressure sensor and set up in the event either of these drop the car will switch off;
    Direct Clutch – ceramic clutch kit (pedal feels stock, easy to drive with about 200kms since being replaced)
    Series 8 front bar and rear wing;
    Bodyform SP fibreglass bonnet;
    Car resprayed in Mazda Midnight Blue
    Turbosmart eboost 2 boost controller (hidden in the glovebox)
    Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate with screamer pipe;
    Custom 3.5inch to 4inch exhaust that has a flap in the exhaust to make it quieter if required that works off vacuum (currently not connected);
    Custom high mount manifold, custom intercooler and piping with plazmaman core;
    CJ Motorsports top feed fuel lines with 910cc Siemans primary injectors and 1600cc indly blue seconday injectors;
    CJ Motorsports Twin intake fuel system running 2 x bosch 044 fuel pumps;
    Aluminium fuel lines underneath the car and Good Year Teflon lined fuel lines in the event you want to run E85 with a -10 feed fuel line;
    Aeromotive A1000 adjustable fuel regulator;
    Ric Shaw aluminium radiator;
    Greddy aluminium elbow;
    Greddy air separator tank
    4 x LS1 coils with magna core leads;
    Pulley set;
    D2 Coilovers;
    Green brothers diff mounts;
    20 inch chrome wheels;
    Custom: diff girdle/brace, transmission brace (same as banzai racing), front cover;
    Car is registered till November this year and has approximately 120k kms on the odometer, since owning I have done approximately 20k kms.
    Also have the log books (I am the third owner)

Car has been serviced, coolant flushed, with new plugs, oil filter, battery, gearbox and diff fluids also changed.

Any questions just ask, can be reached on 0422 708 704 – if I don’t answer I will call you back.

Car is located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney and decided to place it on here before placing it on carsales in a few weeks for the reason when I got it towed to be tuned the tow truck driver damaged/scratched the bonnet so in the process of having resprayed.

Asking price $35,500 negotiable, please no timewasters or test pilots.

Will post more pics next weekend as car is at my dads place.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1997 Aus Spec Series 7 RX7

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...-4736585/?Cr=0

Carsales ad and pics for those interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!!!