Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Non-FD Bargains

Post Thanks / Like

Default Non-FD Bargains

After only just noticing that the other Bargain Hunters thread was in the FD only forum, I proudly bring to you.. OTHER bargain shit

Let me start with this VERY affordable ARC Welder, a special today on eGay.. $155!!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151426052045

The construction (even the colour) looks VERY similar to a MIG Welder (Rossi) I bought recently, which works really well!
    Cheers, Dave - Adelaide, South Australia
    My Car Photographs
    Dave Winfield Website | Dave's Jokes Web-Site |
    My RX-7's Album | Dogs Album | Past Rides Album | Fezza Album

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Custard Is King
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Non-FD Bargains

A little thread revival here. I learnt something tonight that I wanted to share.
    Coles aparantly has a policy that if you notice an item with a special price and the date on that ticket has expired, they will give you the item free.
    I had no idea of this but scored a free 30 pack of coke cans tonight. Just brought the pack to the front to pay and told the lady it stated they were 40% off. It didn't show it on her computer so she goes and checks on the shelf to find an old ticket. Then gives me the item free. Apparently that is Coles policy if you manage to find an older expired special ticket. Something to keep an eye on when you go shopping. So I was pretty happy to score a free 30 pack of coke.
    What a bargain!