Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: CBR - swap my spoilerless hatch, for your hatch with a S8 spoiler

Post Thanks / Like

Default CBR - swap my spoilerless hatch, for your hatch with a S8 spoiler

I love the OEM look, and as such want a hatch with a S8 spoiler on it.

The swapee must have a black, high spec FD RX7 that has the factory tint.

My hatch is awesome conidition. Spoiler holes covered and painted to create a seamless finish.

Straight swaps.

Willing to travel to Sydney from canberra to meet the person to do the swap.

We would need to swap the hatches over on the spot. I'm not terribly mechanically minded, and you must have tools available.

Hit me up!

13B-REW
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CBR - swap my spoilerless hatch, for your hatch with a S8 spoiler

Good luck with the swap mate.

Just a bit of feedback, it's always good to set realistic expectations.

The S8 stock look is far more in demand and liked then spoiler less and people would rate them at a higher value (regardless whats involved in welding / painting) so a straight swap would be extremely difficult I believe. Also, by the sounds of it, you need that someone with their own tools to swap it for you?

Sounds a bit unfair to me but just my opinion.

All the best, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll need to offer an incentive here mate, you're basically asking for a free spoiler and for an install.
    You'd have a better bet asking to buy a spoiler. And if you window is not currently tinted, you won't get someone to give up theirs

Post Thanks / Like

I should probably reword this. I have tools, and I know how to swing a spanner.

If someone were dead keen on travelling to me, then they would not bring tools, and I would have the tools. However, I don't expect anyone to travel to me.

I appeciate your opinions, but if there was someone that wanted the spoilerless look, they would then have a mint condition hatch then A1 repair job.

IMO, if both parties are looking for the opposite, both parties get what they want, everyone wins.

Cheers,
    Wayne.

Post Thanks / Like

Any takers?! Still keen to do the swap.