Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 2000 Type RS, Blue Mica, COMPLETELY MODIFIED, MOD PLATED LEGAL

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2000 Type RS, Blue Mica, COMPLETELY MODIFIED, MOD PLATED LEGAL

So at the moment my type RS is sitting at the rotary mans workshop here in townsville waiting to get the engine block rebuilt and diagnosed for why the front rotor has lost compression.

So far my plan is to keep the car and have the engine rebuilt and get my os giken differential installed so i can finally drive the shit out of it without fear of it dying again... But reality is harsh and unfortunately depending how much cost is racked up getting it to the awesome state that its been built up to, I may just be forced to sell the car and frankly after 8 years of ownership i think it may be time to let it go if the bill gets too high so for now this sale is EOI only to see what its worth and what the market for modded rx7's is like so for now ill show some old pictures and list its comprehensive modifications.

NOTE: ENGINE WILL BE FRESHLY REBUILT AND RUNNING WELL WHEN (and if) CAR IS SOLD

Car:2000 type rs, Innocent blue mica
    Wheels: 5zigen 5no1rc , 17x8 front +35 offset, 17x9 rear +43 offset
    Tyres: Brand New Yokohama advan AD08R tyres in the standard FD 17 inch tyre sizes.
    Brakes: Standard type RS rotors with QFM high friction brake pads, Hel braided brakes lines, cusco master cylinder stopper.
    Suspension:MCA red type coilover suspension 14kg front springs, 8kg rear springs, custom valved for street use with occasional track work.
    Body Bracing: James group buy differential brace, Re amemiya front swaybar mount cross engine brace, cusco carbon front strut brace, standard oem rear strut brace.
    Interior: Rare Mazda type RSR momo steering wheel, Defi gauge cluster with water,oil temp and oil pressure gauge, Defi boost gauge, Knightsports 305km/h speedometer, Drivers side seat rail modified to go back further than standard.

ENGINE: Freshly rebuilt and extend port motor, race bearings, oil pump O ring machined into mounting face, secret squirrel apex seals, xcessive manufacturing engine mounts, Xtreme rotaries pulley kit.
    Intake: Xcessive manufacturing lower intake manifold, lightly honed and port matched to intakes, Oem upper intake manifold with double butterflies removed and modified for single turbo use,Knight sports enlarged throttle body, completely hand built alloy stainless steel breather and oil catch can system.
    Cooling:Greddy Vmount intercooler kit with radiator and air ducting, R Magic Coolant filler neck, Air separator tank deleted.
    Ignition:Standard oem coils, Ngk sparkplug leads, HKS Twin power unit
    Turbo/intake/exhaust: Turblown hand welded stainless turbo kit with hard lines, borgwarner efr 7670 turbo with .92 exhaust housing internally gate, 3 inch turblown dump pipe, smb 3 inch catalytic converter, unknown brand Jasma standard 3 inch cat back, Fuck off big aeroflow airfilter with custom intake pipes, aeroflow hose joiners.
    ECU:Haltech elite 2500 ecu, Haltech wide band system, Haltech elite patch loom for series 8's, Twin bosch knock sensors.
    Fuel system: Walbro 400lph fuel pump, RS engineering anti surge fuel cover for factory internal surge tank, turbo smart fpr 1200 fuel pressure regulator with gauge, Full function engineering primary fuel rail with spacers, 550cc primary fuel injectors, 2000cc Bosch secondary injectors.
    Other: ADR approved fiberglass bonnet from Blits group buy, looks like the mazdaspeed rspec bonnet, Battery is a 350cca compact battery from SSB.

And here's ^^^ an engine bay picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2000 Type RS, Blue Mica, COMPLETELY MODIFIED, MOD PLATED LEGAL

OH right... what would a car like this be worth running?

May also get the os giken differential installed too, i do have the diff bushes, bearings, and all the seals needed to install it... or i can just sell that as a kit here seperately for a clutch pack lsd upgrade package.

10A
    Post Thanks / Like

What would be your price for the car as is?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktkn01 View Post
    What would be your price for the car as is?
    The plans have been already been made to dismantle it and rebuild it, it will be running and complete when and if sold.

Post Thanks / Like

well I'm going to toss out a number because noone's giving anything to go by so...

$42,000

If you have thoughts feel free to express them.

formerly 'prostreet_tuning'
    Post Thanks / Like

Still for sale?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
    Still for sale?
    I am probably keeping the car, at this stage in time.

This post was original an Expression of Interest, and none really gave me an offer or expressed tangible interest (no offers), Besides the damage to the engine was just 2 busted side seals and everything else still looks brand new.

So the rebuild was just a basic one, with OMP block off and some shmancy PTS apex seals so it wasn't a dreaming ending colossally expensive repair, so life goes on and i keep the car.

Unless someone gives me a real offer i can't refuse.