Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: SOLD: AUTOEXE Carbon CAI.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SOLD: AUTOEXE Carbon CAI.

Would like to aquire an upgraded fuel system for my series 8 as im moving to single.

Open to full or part system pending on components.
    I can list the cold air intake for sale but money will go towards a fuel systerm anyway
    so this may be easier.

For those wondering a new Autoexe intake will fetch $1200

Cheers
    Jess.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SWAP: AUTOEXE Carbon CAI.

Hi Jesse, How much you want for the CAI on its own no swaps.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

The CAI is now listed on ebay

It has Stickers and some residue from older stickers.. would come up great with a clean..

The filter could do with a replacement.

Add can be found here
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=290541778393

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Listed on ebay before giving your fellow fdrx7.com forum members a chance........top bloke

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Top bloke you reckon... im sorry mate... would you like me to make you a cup of cement?? but seriously is it that big of a deal you needed to write such a comment. Im not here to argue.. and im not here to piss people of unitentionally.. which i just failed at..

Secondly.. i have listed the item at the value i would have listed on here anyway.. is it not fair to give more then the 1st person to see it and jump on the post a chance to buy it..

Thirdly.. its been on here for sometime and if someone wanted it and offered just cash i wouldnt have held a gun to there head and pulled a trigger for doing so...

I know people on here are great for helping each other and i have a large respect for that but i did not expect such a reaction. Maybe a sticky should be put in saying that forum members are not aloud to list rx7 items on ebay....

Sounds silly doesnt it. Im just saying.

And yes i understand your point.. i just didnt expect to be treated like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah there was a couple of months between the original post and the eBay link Ben

The eBay photos don't show the adapter for the twins intake, is that included? Kinda useless without it.

'93 FD RX7 Mallala: 1:20.16 | '03 FE RX8 IPRA Circuit Car Project
    blog.vtxms.com racing stuff | vortex.id.au homebrew beer etc.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Vortex,

I didnt realise the round part it mated up to was apart of the cai intake. I assumed that was the factory connection to the the square oem airbox.. As i bought the car with the cai already istalled. I am selling now due to going with a single setup.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention tho.. i will take a photo and add it to the add.

So yes its included

Cheers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Top bloke you reckon... im sorry mate... would you like me to make you a cup of cement?? but seriously is it that big of a deal you needed to write such a comment. Im not here to argue.. and im not here to piss people of unitentionally.. which i just failed at..

Secondly.. i have listed the item at the value i would have listed on here anyway.. is it not fair to give more then the 1st person to see it and jump on the post a chance to buy it..

Thirdly.. its been on here for sometime and if someone wanted it and offered just cash i wouldnt have held a gun to there head and pulled a trigger for doing so...

I know people on here are great for helping each other and i have a large respect for that but i did not expect such a reaction. Maybe a sticky should be put in saying that forum members are not aloud to list rx7 items on ebay....

Sounds silly doesnt it. Im just saying.

And yes i understand your point.. i just didnt expect to be treated like that.

Yeah fairplay pal, wasn't implying or trying to come across in the aforementioned way.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries.. i must admit i had a few drinks and reacted somewhat myself lol.. all good.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

if the buyer falls through ill take it