Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: FS various FD parts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default FS various FD parts

Hi folks,
    I have some random FD parts for sale.

1. Pair of leather front seats for FD. I was told by the guy that they came out of an SP who put RZ recaros in and these have been in storage for years, I have no way to verify it so selling them as series 6 seats.
    Passenger seat is in excellent condition with some scuffs on the plastic mold, the drivers seat has a hole in the leather and some fading to the side,
    $250 complete with rails and buckles, pick up only from Fairfeild area Sydney.

2. Set of FD floor mats. good condition except they could really use a clean, one of the rear ones has some stains across it, they should come up really nice with a good clean.
    $180 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

3. Import rear seat set with carpet (black). good condition, no rips or tears but have some marks from being stored on top of the mounting brackets.
    $120, Sydney pick up only.

4. Import rear seat set with carpet, retrimmed (red and black). seats are in excellent condition, retrimmed with red inserts, might look good if you are running red brides etc.
    $120, Sydney pick up only.

5. FD steering column, good condition but I dont have the key for the ignition, most locksmiths can re key it for about $30-40.
    $50 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

6. FD brake pedal and mount with switch, good condition, switch stop in good condition too.
    $120 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

7. Aftermarket air cleaner for twins with K&N air cleaner, not sure of the brand of this one but has re washable K&N air cleaner, some minor damage on the element but very usable.
    $250 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

8. Series 6 airbag wheel complete, the wheel itself is a bit haggard and the airbag is faded but would be good to clear a defect.
    $100 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

9. Series 6 airbag, doesnt have the cartridge in it and is faded, good if you want an airbag for looks without the risk of an airbag going off in your face.
    $60 sent via courier to anywhere in Australia.

10. Passenger side outer door handle, good condition but may need re painting a there is some stuff on it that wont come off with brake cleaner.
    $120 sent by courier to anywhere in Australia.

11. AC control panel complete, good overall condition except for a mark under the dimmer switch where it looks like someone tried to pry out the switch and one mounting tab is broken.
    $100 sent via courier to anywhere in Australia.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images