Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Aus Spec Washer Tank

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aus Spec Washer Tank

Due to having sold the FD, it's time to clean out the garage. Therefore, I have various parts for sale.

What is it?

This is a genuine Mazda washer tank from an Aus spec car. It is 6L capacity, and has 4 pumps in it. This is designed to run both front and rear window washers, as well as headlight washers. Jap spec cars have a tiny little tank in the back for the rear window only. I have set this one up as an intercooler spray tank. This will bolt directly into any FD. You will need to do some wiring to suit your application, and run the hoses to where you want them (the front of the car is usually where the intercooler is located).

The three big pumps are for the front windscreen and headlight washers. The small pump off by itself is for the rear window. I have plumbed two of the large pumps into a single hose for extra pressure, and also rigged up a syphon-break to stop the water syphoning out through the hose running to the intercooler.

Pics:

I will include enough hose to run to the front of the car, as well as a pair of small misting nozzles (0.3mm), and also the factory relay that runs all this stuff (this can be used in your wiring with no hassles).

Location: Eastern suburbs of Sydney, but I will post this anywhere in Aus included in the price. Anywhere outside of Aus and I will have to add a little for shipping.

Price: $350 firm.

Contact me here or via PM. This will be advertised elsewhere in a few days. First in, first served.
    You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success... FUCKING ACT LIKE IT.

Never argue with a retard... They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Aus Spec Washer Tank

PM'd!

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

2nd in line...BT
    Come here vegan these nachos will change you...

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD...
    You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success... FUCKING ACT LIKE IT.

Never argue with a retard... They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

12A
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone that wanted one and missed out, I'll just leave this here:
    https://www.fdrx7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19948

10A
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the sale! If anyone is looking for another we are actually producing a dedicated AI tank with anti starvation sump area!

http://www.sakebombgarage.com/trunk-...njection-tank/