Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HKS T51r, Used FD housings, Mazda service manuals, Xtreme rotary porting templates

Post Thanks / Like

Default HKS T51r, Used FD housings, Mazda service manuals, Xtreme rotary porting templates

All parts located SE QLD, happy to meet up in Bris at a time and place of my convenience or will post most parts at whatever it cost, if youre serious I'll weight and measure and let you know. Contact by PM.

1. HKS T51R Kai: journal bearing. In great condition, like new inside. Only 150-200kms on it since new Exhaust wheel and shaft fitted costing me $1300-1400 from memory by MTQ turbos, qld. Comes with all fittings, clamps, flanges pictured, thickwall stainless turbo manifold made by me, real Turbosmart 50mm Pro Gate and screamer pipe, Greddy BOV, Spare rear housing with welded pipe for external gate. This is the turbo of all our dreams, sounds like no other, will make huge HP. Fits in similar position to factory hks mani, dont ask if it will fit with gay air pumps etc.

$2800 firm, like me.

Due to the size and wanting to mount the turbo low I had to grind a small amount off a spot on the front runner of my LIM for 2-3mm clearance, a tiny matching amount on the compressor housing.

2: Used FD rotor housings, some wear, couple of minor scratches. Still ok chrome, definitely useable for a budget conscious rebuild. Prefer to sell in person so no one can be unhappy with condition. $500 ono
    (Also have a used crank, set of irons and a pair of rotors suitable for machining to 3mm seals, would be great for someone wanting to try building their own motor for $50 extra to SE qld members only, Irons are real heavy so will not post).

3: Mazda dealer service manuals for series 6 FD, printed 1992. These are in good condition, couple of greasy finger marks. Unavailable to customers, you had to get these from a sympathetic dealer, I was told these came from Townsville Mazda. Very useful if you have an aus spec or early fd. $350

4: Xtreme Rotaries porting templates for Extend Port: Made by the well respected aussie rotary shop, these are in good nick, used once. $100

5: 54mm Socket for 13B flywheel nut, 3/4 drive, includes 1/2 adaptor. $20

6: Mazdatrix Rebuild DVD: Very useful to put on and watch as you rebuild your engine. $20

Cheers,

Stretch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HKS T51r, Used FD housings, Mazda service manuals, Xtreme rotary porting template

You know that turbo will make 800 rwhp on your 351...just saying...

GLWS
    [11:17 PM] Black Talon: never argue with a retard... they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

[02:08 PM] Sefveron: yeah but stocker, you reckon the factory bilsteins are good... your opinion is moot

[02:03 PM] Black Talon: pretty much
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: all warm and cuddly
    [02:03 PM] Craysus: caregiver in a childcare centre..
    [02:02 PM] Deceptikhon: what are you studying to be paul?

"Anonymous User": But if I saw marcus crossing the street, I would chase that cunt up the footpath and into a crowd of school kids in order to do the world a favour and mow him down

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HKS T51r, Used FD housings, Mazda service manuals, Xtreme rotary porting template

Paul's pretty keen on that idea also. Actually that's the part Im least keen to sell, I'd love to chuck it on a 2JZ or Barra one day but basically it's money on the shelf I could use to finish the current car ,

Stretch

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: HKS T51r, Used FD housings, Mazda service manuals, Xtreme rotary porting template

Hi Stretch,

Are housings from same engine ? How are they for corrosion/ pitting in the seal area's ?
    Any chance of some more close up pictures ?

Cheers Gazza
    SIGPIC FD GAZZA

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gazza, yeah Ill take some closer pics for you tomorrow, yep they were out of the same engine. I thought they weren't very corroded but will have a better look.
    Cheers

Stretch

Post Thanks / Like

Housings sold pending payment.

Stretch

Post Thanks / Like

How much do you want for the irons and eccentric shaft? Do you have the tension bolts also?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FD35 View Post
    How much do you want for the irons and eccentric shaft? Do you have the tension bolts also?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Sorry mate, they all went with the housings.

Post Thanks / Like

Phoar, will it fit with ghey air pumps?

Haha. Love the T51R

The stuff dreams are made of.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha, you need this in your life Gav, once you start it's nothing but GT wings and industrial deafness from here on in
    Stretch

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll take the socket if you still have it. If you pm your details I'm happy to transfer moneys, happy to make it same again to cover postage/time.

Short manifold/vband/gate setup looks heaps better than high mount. Don't really need more expensive shelf ornaments until i can work on the car. Sudpect I will pay my first Plex software licence fee without having instrumented the car

Post Thanks / Like

Housings + Irons, used rotors Sold-deposit taken
    Socket is sold
    DVD is sold

T51R, factory service manuals and porting plates remain.

Stretch
    Last edited by Stretch; 17-08-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Price drop due to revised priorities in my life.
    Series 6 mazda Aus factory manuals, $150 + post.

Xtreme Rotary extend port templates, $80 + post

HKS T51r + related stuff. $2200 the lot. Prefer to sell in QLD cause blinking heavy to post.

Pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

Porting templates sold pending payment,

Stretch

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you got a photo of the turbo sitting on the manifold in engine bay?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah mate, just heading out for dinner tonight. I'll get back to you, there's probably a couple in my build thread also.
    Stretch
    Last edited by Stretch; 31-10-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, will have a think about that. I think I managed to fid your build thread, i will have to search tensioner pulley reviews.

13B
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks jes - got the ports and rotor.
    Come here vegan these nachos will change you...

Post Thanks / Like

No worries mate ,
    Have fun!